Struggled and fell off the wagon! Here's an attempt to get back on.My Weekly WeighIns

sa89

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well. The past few months have been terrible for me and I have well and truly fallen off the wagon.

I'm hoping that keeping track of my weekly weigh ins on here will help keep me on the straight and narrow.

I originally started Aug '09 at 207lbs and currently weigh in at 186lbs (I think!)

In the past I've weighed my self every day almost, but here's to change and an attempt to weigh in weekly - I've taken measures so that this is definitely the case! lol.

I'm feeling soooo motivated right now and hope I can keep it up for the next 4 months at least! I will attempt from this point to have 16 weigh ins, (not including tomorrow ofcourse - this will be my starting point) :)

Thanks for listening!

Hi sa89, no worries about listening, that's the best bit about minis!

Congrats on your 21lb loss to date, that's great! Sounds like you are completely motivated and ready to tackle the remaining lbs and your 4 month task. Try and just do one day at a time and dont constantly remind yourself about being on a diet.

Keep us posted and best of luck!

Bren
X

Hiya Bren,

Thanks so much for your support :). I feel things are different this time I'm just so sick of it all! It's either now or never. Enough is enough!!!

Day 1 is through almost and I've been very disciplined all day! I really hope it continues - it WILL continue. I am looking forward to mondays weigh in - so this is what it feels like weighing just once a week! lol!

Yeah the weighing once a week is much better when you know that you are going to see a loss. As opposed to the glee and disappointment which comes with daily weighing and putting expectations and limits on ourselves more than really necessary. It's good to know that if you stay focused you should loose, even if it's a little loss who cares, remember it's a step in the right direction!

And you are welcome. xx

Think about yesterday/today and how easy really it was. Then make that the last time you have to try, let the routine of eating less and carefully just happen and your body will respond and your mind will not be pressured. Yoiu sound like you want this and you are in the right mind set to succeed hun, keep it up.

Bren
XX

Back