Struggled since Easter

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
I have struggled since I went away for easter!

Up until then I had been really strong and focused but after coming home it has been hard.

I have still lost weight every week and am now back on track but on a personal level I know I could have done better and been nearer my target if I had been stronger!

I have not really been on the forum either so have missed the support you guys give me...anyway I have kicked myself up the butt and I am back on track now. :)

Hiya, Im starting for the first time tomorrow, well actually yrs ago I tried and managed less than a week..oops but this time i'm determined to do it... WE CAN DO IT... keep going think of the results it'll be worth it x

Hiya, Im starting for the first time tomorrow, well actually yrs ago I tried and managed less than a week..oops but this time i'm determined to do it... WE CAN DO IT... keep going think of the results it'll be worth it x

Good luck! I just needed a kick up the butt...I have done ok so far and can't understand why I have let myself lapse?

I think the 'lapse' is easy done though, just have to keep focused, as you said you have done not just well but FANTASTIC so far you must be soooo chuffed with yourself, I only hope I can do as well x

I have struggled since I went away for easter!

Up until then I had been really strong and focused but after coming home it has been hard.

I have still lost weight every week and am now back on track but on a personal level I know I could have done better and been nearer my target if I had been stronger!

I have not really been on the forum either so have missed the support you guys give me...anyway I have kicked myself up the butt and I am back on track now. :)

Well done you for getting back on track. I think we are just normal and want a little f**d which is how we are made. But the main thing is you have got back on track and ready to rock and roll again.

You have done so well so far and you will continue to do well xxx

Thanks guys...it really helps to have your support. I think that's one of the reasons that I have slipped, because I didn't use the forum for a while.

Slimoncemore, I totally know where you are coming from! Had a bit of a blip myself after being on hols for 2 wks (with my shakes!) over Easter. Part of it, I think, is that we've lost the bulk of the weight now, people are starting to notice we're slimmer and subconsiously my head seems to think the need to 'diet' is over! Last week I thought I'd deserved a little treat which then turned into a bit of a binge :(. So I stayed the same at my last WI, which I know I know it could have been worse. But still, back on the CD wagon big time this week. I want a LOSS at the next WI, which will be a day later with the BH, Tuesday for me instead of Monday.

I've only had CD food so far this week, but did have an extra bar the other day, so now have none left and am not ordering any for next week as they have a bad influence on me. Apart from the wind, that is :eek:. They make me want more chocolate bars, which is not a good thing! So have stopped buying them altogether (got them for the kids lunchboxes originally).

This forum definately helps, there is always someone with something positive & motivational to say. Thank you guys! :D

So onwards and upwards we go, would really like a 3 or 4lb loss on Tuesday, then I can get under 12st the following week. What are you aiming for? Good luck, you CAN do it! :D

Soon2bslimmer x

good glad your back on track, your story sounds like mine, took me 10 days ton refocuse and want to be back where i was when i first started the diet.

i think i am about 4kgs behind where i shuld be but hey..... i'm on the right road now and i'm glad you are too.

Back