Struggled the last 2 weeks!

In the last 2 weeks I have only lost 1.5lbs :(
Its my own fault for being weak willed, I was trying to rekindle things with my ex and he was so unsupportive!! He kept saying he didnt want me to hurt myself by not eating and kept making fry-ups and things to tempt me :mad: I have to say I caved on more than one occasion, and to make it worse I lied to my CDC and said I hadnt eaten this week.

Anyway I've told him to head as he's no good for me on oh so many levels. So here I am back on track and ready for a cracking loss this week!

Wish me luck folks :p

Good luck on staying on the straight and narrow this week.... and here's hoping for a big weightloss next week...

Hi Happymummy,

I am doing LL but have done exactly the same as you. I have only lost 1lb in 2 weeks due to lapsing (but not for the same reasons as you) and now I am fed up and want to get this weight off once and for all.

I ha a mental chat with myself last night. I cannot afford to be buying food while on LL as it is expensive enough as it is. I also can't afford not to loose weight because the more I eat and not loose then the longer I will be on it and again the more it will cost to carry on. Also, my OH doesn't know that I have cheated (everyone else does though) and I feel so awful when he is being so supportive, telling me not to worry, I'll have a massive loss next week. It's heartbreaking because I don't want to lie to him anymore (not that I'm gonna tell him the truth).

Enough is enough, I am now going back to 100%. We have both lost a good amount of weight so far so we can do it again. Your nearly halfway there now so don't give up. Now you know what you want, you can go out there and get it. You've had the willpower to complete the weeks you have done so far so I'm sure you'll be able to find that willpower again to carry on.

As long as we stick with it and learn from our mistakes then we will be stronger for it.

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Back