Struggled the last couple of days

Kangy

Very annoyed with myself, after a wonderful first week the last couple of days really haven't gone so well. Wednesday I pulled myself out of ketosis (only just got in it!:rolleyes: ) I didn't gorge but it was enough. Yesterday I did ok most of the day but by the evening was struggling so had some chicken - loads of it! :mad: I know it's protein but still - not the point. :break_diet:

I am desperately trying to get an essay finished for Uni and then revise for an exam on Tuesday, and I think all the stresses are getting to me.

Today is a new day and all that but already it's not going so well - my daughter has been up sick in the night so she'll be off school, and one of the twins wasn't too good yesterday so quite possibly I'll have them all home and then there'll be no essays written at all!!

I shall just take each hour as it comes I suppose, drink lots of water and hopefully make it to bed time. Sorry for the waffle!!:eek:

Hi Kangy

Sounds to me that you're putting too much pressure on yourself!

You've got a lot on your plate ('scuse the pun) so I think you've got the best idea, take it an hour at the time. Don't worry about the last 2 days in the grand scheme of things. Once the pressure eases you'll find it starts to come back together again.

Good luck for finishing the essay and for the exam on Tuesday.

Sending you lots of :grouphugg:.

Hope the stress is easing now Kangy with the end of the semester in sight.
I know I struggle if I've got too many major things to focus on and my diet ends up slipping to the bottom of the pile of priorities ... plus I'm definitely a 'stress' eater which doesn't help!

Once the other issues in your life ease off a little then you can refocus on the diet - in the big scheme of things it's only a very minor blip :)

Let's hope we both go back to Chi in September a bit lighter and a size or two smaller :D

Back