Struggling again

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
After a particularly bad week, I managed to stay on track until the weekend.
Then my youngest son who has lots of problems went on camp, I felt out of control & not able to protect him.
Saturday & Sunday night I was unable to fight the demons & ate some food.
Monday came & I still lost 5.25lbs, I was shocked to say the least.
I now have 4 days until my holiday I am going to try & stay in abstinance until Friday & then we have a meal out planned for another sons birthday.
Last night was pretty difficult because I've had my weigh in & now feel like I'm on the count down to the holiday, therefore why should I stay in abstinance??
I think I need to do some thought records later after the gym.

I know exactly where you are at Cherry, I recently completed foundation and then immediately went on holiday and well , I did eat everyday , it started controlled , but as the fortnight went on I found myself slipping into old ways, and I could virtually see the old out of control me coming back. I mamaged to come back a couple of pounds lighter , and at Wi last night lost 5lbs in the days since I got back , but I know I am in a differernt state of mind. When you cheat and get away with it it makes you feel oh what the heck that wont hurt, but everyday we do this is just ultimately delaying the day we are at goal for good.
You are so close Cherry, dont lose the plot now. Have a great time in Gran Canaria, but be in control. Now this dosent mean not having what you want it means being able to STOP when you have had enough of it to satisfy that desire instead of overdoing it.
Believe me, you will feel fantastic if you manage to pull it off, I did because coming back a lot heavier was just not an option for me, but I just knoew that there was no way I was not going to sit and watch the sun set on on gorgeous day without a white wine spritzer in my hand!
I ate the things I really wanted, and really enjoyed every mouthfull, much more than before when I could have anything and everything, and I know that is becuase I stuck to the packs untill I unpacked my case , and thats what you should do too.

Have a great time , and please email me if you want to know anything.
Love carole

Thanks Carole, I'm trying to be strong & thanks for the advice it is very helpful.

Back