Struggling again :(

Back from my meeting now. Have only drunk a litre and a half of water today so need to try a bit harder the rest of the day. (Eeeeeeeek, how the heck am I gonna get it all down)

Had a mushroom soup for lunch but getting so stressed with having the same things.
I must have another go at the recipes.

I tried to make crisps but it just stuck to the greaseproof paper and wouldn't come off :( Not sure what I did wrong.

Any gurus out there who can tell me what i'm doing wrong would be great, I'm desperate for something a bit different.

Kits x

Try baking paper, hun - that won't stick.

Hope you're feeling better and keep glugging the water!!!

Thanks Isobel, I'll give it another go.
I'm desperate to have something, anything a bit different.
I'll have a look for some baking paper tonight if I can cope with the supermarket.
It'll be my first time in there since starting.

Kits x

Lol the trick is to find an assistant to go get it for you, so you don't have to trawl through the aisles - tooooo tempting!!!

It's worth getting though as it deffo works!! Just zap your muffins or whatever in short doses, so that it doesn't burn into charcoal - I've done that many a time!!!

Best of luck!

P.S - I'm on the darkest colour in Ketosis despite 4 litres a day :confused:

I get the darkest colour on the ketosistix unless I drink about 5 litres of water. Depends on the time of day though - often if I am in meetings and can't drink the water then it is dark, but it soon lightens up after a litre or so.

Keep at it. It does get easier.

Hi Kitty,

I have just been catching up on your diary and I am in awe of you...you have gone through so much and you are still there.

Now that to me shows wonderful determination and grit...

Well done for getting this far and you write so well...I had my legs crossed with you on the car journey and I felt weak at the meeting...I was held captive by your writing.:)

Hope your feeling much better.

Love Mini xxx

((Isobel)) OMG, I think I love you - The baking parchment worked!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I had some crisps last night it felt so good to have some thing to nibble on :eek: LOL

((Mini)) Thank you so much - you've made me blush :eek: It means so much to have somewhere to come and chat about things :)

Well today is the start of day 6, I don't actually get to go to my formal weigh in until tuesday night as I'm a few days behind the others in the class and had to miss this weeks as I was working away.
I'm dying to know if this is working now!

Flopster, I've been bad this morning - 10 am and only a mouthful of water :( Bad Kitty!!!

The reason being, and quite how this happened I'm really unsure of, I had the urge to do the ironing :eek: so haven't had time to sit and glug!

I'd like to report I'm feeling better on this diet today, but ironing when I could be having a lie in?!? there must be something wrong :D

Thank you all for your replies, it gives me such a boost just when I need it :)

Kits x

Finding today so bloody hard :(
I can't bring myself to chose a pack - I feel sick at the thought of any of them.

I'm so tearful and pathetic, I'm so annoyed with myself.

1st WI tomorrow (wk2 WI for the group tho) - If that doesn't pick me back up I'm scared I'll fail

Kitty x

Sorry to hear you are unwell...

Yup the auld salt trick may do the trick...

Good Luck!

Ivy.

Finding today so bloody hard :(
I can't bring myself to chose a pack - I feel sick at the thought of any of them.

I'm so tearful and pathetic, I'm so annoyed with myself.

1st WI tomorrow (wk2 WI for the group tho) - If that doesn't pick me back up I'm scared I'll fail

Kitty x

Hi KittyB
How are you today? what time is your weigh~in????
xxc

Hi Kitty,

How are you???

Kitty just remember you are doing your best and that is all anyone can ask of themselves.

You sounded very upset in your last post and I just want you to know we are here for you regardless of what the scales might say and please don't think of failure as you Are doing something and sometimes doing something takes practice, so please be gentle with yourself for this is the secret to moving forward with your life.

Sending hugs and love.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya,

I can't quite believe I'm saying this given my WI, but I still feel so very low :(

It was my first weigh in tonight - although all very confusing as I started a few days later than my group.
Anyway, I couldn't make last weeks WI as I was away with work, plus it was only day 3 for me. Turns out it's actually Week 3 in terms of LL weeks - confused?! I am ;)

Anyway - it's Day 10 of actual dieting for me and I've lost 14 lbs :eek: :eek: :eek:

I should be running around like a lunatic and celebrating, but I just keep sobbing :confused:

Thank you so so much for the support.

Kitty x

I felt like that at the beginning. It all feels like a very long time ago now but most of the others in my group were on major highs and I felt as if I was living under a big black cloud for about the first month. In fact I was that bad, I handed complete control of all decision making to my husband (and in our business too) because I felt that I couldn't take any rational decisions.

From researching and from my understanding a VLCD may surpress the seratomin (or happy) hormone in your brain making you feel this way (that is why they have restrictions on people doing the diet who suffer from depression).

It did very much pass for me but took a while and I still have "dark" days occasionally but not often.

If you can hang on in there it does get easier but I completely understand where you are coming from.

Morning Kitty
Sorry you have been feeling so low,you are doing so well,even felong as you domyou are manageing to stik to it WELL DONE YOU {{HUGS}}
OMG 14lb loss in 10days you ARE doing great
Hope you are feeling a bit better today
Sending you positive vibes and hugsxx

1st of all well done Kitty 14 lbs ins fantastic :D
Im sorry your feeling down as flopster said she fely like that too at the begining..........Try and keep your chin up your on the right track :)
(((HUGS)))
xxc

Back