struggling already on day one

Fearless

really struggling already, my body has gotten used to eating what it wants whenever it wanted it (or didnt want it!) in the past few weeks any advice to get through girls?

The first day is the worst once it's over you will feel great. I kept busy and went to bed early, had a bath etc....

Good luck and I promise it does get better:)

the first few days are tough hun. at times i felt like crying and giving up but it does get easier once you get into ketosis then you get used to not eating when you normally would. keep yourself busy hun. i find planning events in the close future helps and imagine what you will look like. at the mo i'm planning my dh a birthday party mainly because it gives me something to do also i'm gonna be seeing people i haven't seen since before i started cd.
if you haven't got a event invent one. i know you have your wedding but i meant a closer event.

The first day is the worst once it's over you will feel great. I kept busy and went to bed early, had a bath etc....

Good luck and I promise it does get better:)

the first few days are tough hun. at times i felt like crying and giving up but it does get easier once you get into ketosis then you get used to not eating when you normally would. keep yourself busy hun. i find planning events in the close future helps and imagine what you will look like. at the mo i'm planning my dh a birthday party mainly because it gives me something to do also i'm gonna be seeing people i haven't seen since before i started cd.
if you haven't got a event invent one. i know you have your wedding but i meant a closer event.

thanks for the replies girls, im really trying to keep postive, ive been here before so know what to expect but action is harder than thoughts! in four weeks i am getting my newest tattoos and really want to have lost at least a stone by then so keeping it in mind to try and be focused, i dont know what ide do without the internet to keep busy!

Hi I understand were u r coming from, I'm on day 3 and just now feeling ok. I want to loose weight for sept when my daughter starts school, I'm sure we we both be ok .

Hi I understand were u r coming from, I'm on day 3 and just now feeling ok. I want to loose weight for sept when my daughter starts school, I'm sure we we both be ok .

hi hun, what a good motivator you have! i'm trying so hard to just take this minute by minute and not look too far ahead as its a bit daunting but so hard not to. i need a couple more posts before i get pm privileges but feel free to pm if you need a chat, i should get them in the next hour or so as i need to reply to a couple of posts.

How r u feeling 2day, I'm feeling really positive just hope I have a decent loss so I don't get disheartened. The only thing I'm missing is bread .

How r u feeling 2day, I'm feeling really positive just hope I have a decent loss so I don't get disheartened. The only thing I'm missing is bread .

Hi hun, feeling really good also! so chuffed i didnt cave last night, feel much more optimistic for this now :D yes its tough to stick the full journey out but just getting on the diet is my biggest hurdle but ive done that now so just wanna get to day three now :p would be nice to have a fast forward button wouldnt it :cool:

Good luck hun, us brides to be need to stick together lol

Back