struggling already :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by chubbbs, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hello everyone

i'm on day 12 and absolutely dying to eat something! I don't feel hungry at all, but am still finding it really really hard to stay motivated! I lost 9lbs in my first week and was so so thrilled! but its monday now and since i weighed on wednesday i have lost 1lb??? it's only week two! i wouldn't mind the food cravings so much if i could feel a difference in myself :)

i told my dad last week that he was being a baby saying its hard, i am now eating my words! haha.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rosary

Rosary Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR 100%
    Please keep going, just hang in there and you will get thru. How come you weigh on Wednesday and Monday. Just stick to weighing once a week. Please don't give up now. I'm in my 6th week and believe me I've had days like you're describing. but it does get easier. You'll be so pleased if you get thru today without giving in.
    Good luck

4. Danniellexxxx

Danniellexxxx Member

Hey, just read your post. Totally feel your pain but I promise, it gets so much easier once your in week 3! I was crying and grumpy and being a bit of a knighmare but I'm on day 22 today and have lost 24lb in that time. It's so worth stcking too, go and buy yourself some beauty products and pamper yourself. That works every time for me. Chin up and keep going xxxxx

5. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i'm so right there with you!! on day 14 and despite two amazing losses and actually feeling the difference i'm still finding it hard not to slip back into old bad habits of comfort eating. Having an ME flare up and that is always when i hit the chocolate and struggling today not to return to tghe old bad habits that got me here in the first place!
    we can do this!!!

6. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thank you so much guys!
    been AWFUL the past week or so, but i'm being silly to fall so early on! thank you for all your advice :)
    100% tomorrow! lets see what i can do by wednesday :)

7. ginagee

ginagee Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i no how u feel i am half way through week 3 i am sitting here want food not really hungry just want to eat somthing x

8. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    it's horrible isnt it! i work in a hotel = food everywhere!
    was in 7-3 this morning and had to turn down a 5star cooked breakfast, killed me haha!x

9. ginagee

ginagee Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    lolx i work in a hospital and i have started not going to the canteen the smell of food is killing me plus i want to prove everyone who says its not going to work x

10. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    week 2 has always been harder for me than week 1, but by the end of the 3rd week it becomes second nature , you will fancy food every now and again , its human nature to eat after all but the cravings soon pass xx

11. Myckala

Myckala Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.79%)
    Hey i'm on day 4 of mine and yesterday was aweful!! managed to pull through though...you've been on it LT way longer than me but I just wanted to say we have to stick this out (Y) wouldn't have started the diet if you didn't want to! persevere (although LT doesn't :')) people on here have had some AMAZING losses considering the time it has taken, it will all be worth it in the end x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.