Struggling Already :(

vickililly

I started back on SW this morning, and am struggling already. So far I've had wheatabix for breakfast, a full tub of blueberries, a dolmio pasta pot thing and an apple.

I know what the problem is, for the last few months I was marathon training and pretty much ate what I wanted, so lunch would include a big bag of crisps and at least one chocolate bar, with snacks of things bought from the bakery throughout the day.

Any suggestions on how to get through the next few days until my body realises what's going on and I stop feeling like this? I tried to start last week and got to Monday night and gave up, but really want to stick at it this time.

Try eating some more superfree-them pasta pots arent v filling.
And are you drinking plenty?

I'm liking this quote at the moment:
Is hunger isn't the problem then food isn't the answer xx

Emmamb said:
Try eating some more superfree-them pasta pots arent v filling.
And are you drinking plenty?

I'm liking this quote at the moment:
Is hunger isn't the problem then food isn't the answer xx

I like that quote too. I know this is all in my head, writing it down helps cement that fact in my brain.

Will have another apple, I should be ok on the drinking front, well on my way to my 2nd litre of water for the day.

The good news is I didn't go out to the shop :)

Planning and writing it down is my answer - if I do this and stick to it I find I am ok.

try drinking lots of water too, it tricks your stomach into thinking it's full! Have a flip through a sw mag and find that motivation that you obviously have! (marathon training?! blummin' eck!!)

i would say eat more in your meals too. a pasta pot wouldnt satisfy me all afternoon. weetabix for breakfast is fine but for lunch why not make your own pasta salads or even jacket potatoes with whatever filling you want with salad? would satisfy you more.

Thanks for all the ideas. I had meant to make soup or Cous Cous for lunch but totally forgot, doing that first thing when I get home.

I know I can do it, the marathon taught me that, just need to believe in myself again

X

Think it's 3.5 syns?

Whoops, that'll teach me to trust a quick Internet search!

Back