struggling before weigh in

Sezabell

just wondered if anyone else struggles a few days before weigh in. im really good most of the week then on a sat and sun i find it really hard not to lose control and i want to eat everything and i have no idea how to control it. :sigh:
if anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate it

same WI on tuesday sat/sun i flop today i ate a pack of flapjack bites ad had a kebab and chips, in my defence i saw skimmed milk on the flapjacks and ate them only after did i realise it was 20 syns!

Mines usually the night before WI I just want to eat and eat and eat. I now make sure I have lots of free or superfree stuff in, make sure there's no chocolate or crisps about and that I don't go to the cash machine that day so theres no money in my purse to order a take away with.

If I crave synful food I tend to go for a walk until the craving passes, usually about 10 mins or so. A craving, by all accounts, only lasts 30 seconds but when we keep thinking about it it seems like it goes on forever so create a distraction to try to avoid thinking about cravings.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Sezabell. Well done on being good today

hello, i am the same. WI is a tuesday, do brilliant on a monday but fail on sat/sun boo good luck

I swopped last week from a Thursday evening WI to a Tuesday morning WI for convenience.
But now I am really panicking about WI tomorrow, as I am hopeless on the weekend, eat and drink far too much, and whilst I had a couple of days to sort it out before, now I don't, and I feel like a porker this morning!, and thinking, what can I do in one day to rectify all the damage that I have done!

I think its been said on here before but superfree and speed foods are the way forward, may help with a bit of damage limitation.
Is this your first Tuesday wi? If it is you may struggle with a loss anyway purely because of only having 5 days on plan since last wi.
Good luck though. Xx

I also struggle come Friday to WI on Monday's. For me it's will power and old bad habits.the weekend represent time to enjoy luxuries after a hard week of school runs house work that never ends lol and avoiding the OH snack cupboard. Old habits die hard so the temptation of what my OH it eating ( crisps, chocolate) I just feel like I'm missing out .
The only way I get through it is by distraction , distraction , distraction

Knitting
Movie on my laptop
Long walks with family
A good book
Plenty of fruit along side my syn allowance

I used to struggle on a weekend and then I changed my WI day to a Saturday morning so your free syn allowance starts again at the weekend and then you can pull it back during the week if you need to x

had weigh in tonight and lost 2 and a half so well chuffed, gonna really try and have a 100% week this week just to prove to myself i can do it, but gonna use a lot of distractions. good luck to everyone this week

Sezabell said:
had weigh in tonight and lost 2 and a half so well chuffed, gonna really try and have a 100% week this week just to prove to myself i can do it, but gonna use a lot of distractions. good luck to everyone this week

Well done doll

Well done Sezabell, that's fantastic :)
Tonight is my first weigh in and like yourself was findin it really hard to say away from the 'munchies' lastnite!!! ended up eating 3 caxton pink n whites!!! but not too bad i find at 2 1/2 syns each ;)

Back