Struggling big time

first timer

Am at work today and really struggling it is my 4th day although I caved on Sunday night and had some food :( I feel like caving again I have 16lb to loose but keep talking myself out of lipotrim that it's only 16lb and I could loose it on slimming world but I tried to do it on slimming world and only lost 1lb 2pm max a week then put 4 on one week and gave up!! I know am rambling but really want the weight off plus my scales at home need new battery and I won't have time to get one today so I can't even weigh myself and see if I have lost cause I know if I have it would keep me going!!!

I have spin tonight and by time I get home and kids dinner sorted I'll be away so should keep me from eating till I come anyway!! HELP

Hey hunny bear with it- just give yourself a week and if you feel the same after your weekly WI then re-feed but hold off doing anything rash...

Thanks mrs jk I have done lipotrim before and lasted 7 weeks although I found it easy the first few weeks and struggled the last fee weeks so guess it's the other way round. I know it works just need give myself kick up the ass!

Firsttimer- hun I did it before and it was ok but I came off this time due to a migrane and I think 'failing' is worse than setting a goal for your mindset. Do whatever it takes to last the week- early nights and staying away from food places!

Clare- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start again right now. You'll be fine, it'll be tough for a day or two again but you'll get there!!

I had a sneaky slice of ham today - couldn't help myself!
Im back on track now though! x

Thanks AGAIN deezer I always seem to be messing around I can do one day fine and the next I crumble around dinner time am back on the wagon today and going keep going here's hoping anyway going change my wi until next Friday I think

Don't beat yourself up at all! Just take it one day at a time and move on when you have a blip. Use this experince to stop you having another as it can spiral...

Back