Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Struggling big time

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Am at work today and really struggling it is my 4th day although I caved on Sunday night and had some food :( I feel like caving again I have 16lb to loose but keep talking myself out of lipotrim that it's only 16lb and I could loose it on slimming world but I tried to do it on slimming world and only lost 1lb 2pm max a week then put 4 on one week and gave up!! I know am rambling but really want the weight off plus my scales at home need new battery and I won't have time to get one today so I can't even weigh myself and see if I have lost cause I know if I have it would keep me going!!!

I have spin tonight and by time I get home and kids dinner sorted I'll be away so should keep me from eating till I come anyway!! HELP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey hunny bear with it- just give yourself a week and if you feel the same after your weekly WI then re-feed but hold off doing anything rash...

4. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks mrs jk I have done lipotrim before and lasted 7 weeks although I found it easy the first few weeks and struggled the last fee weeks so guess it's the other way round. I know it works just need give myself kick up the ass!

5. ClareAbella

ClareAbella Member

Arrrgh day 12 n i had a ham sandwich :( on brown bread! Was really struggling! Someone talk some sense into me!!!! :( x

6. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Firsttimer- hun I did it before and it was ok but I came off this time due to a migrane and I think 'failing' is worse than setting a goal for your mindset. Do whatever it takes to last the week- early nights and staying away from food places!

Clare- Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start again right now. You'll be fine, it'll be tough for a day or two again but you'll get there!!

7. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I done it I caved ate Ham now heading to spin feeling sick with myself I was able do it before WTF is wring with me!!!

8. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Just start over tomorrow ladies.... Dont give in!! x

9. ClareAbella

ClareAbella Member

Thanks Deezer :) xx

10. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a sneaky slice of ham today - couldn't help myself!
    Im back on track now though! x

11. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks AGAIN deezer I always seem to be messing around I can do one day fine and the next I crumble around dinner time am back on the wagon today and going keep going here's hoping anyway going change my wi until next Friday I think

12. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't beat yourself up at all! Just take it one day at a time and move on when you have a blip. Use this experince to stop you having another as it can spiral...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.