Struggling big time :-(

v12345

Silver Member
After my ill spell chest infection, which made me break my diet due to antibiotics, I started back on TFR Today. Weigh in tomorrow at chemist but my scales say that I've stayed same!
But OMG, am strugglin so much today :-(
So moody n weepy n keep thinking this diet is not for me anymore :-(
Been drinkin my water but mentally I don't think I can carry on! Even my hubby stated that this diet is makin my so mardy n withdrawn, he even thinks am goin off him coz am that quiet since started LT over a week ago, n that broke my heart :'(
I just don't no wat to do anymore. I want to lose the weight fast, one more stone n I can lose the other stone by gym n healthly eating!
Please help!!!
Wat shall I do??????

try your best to stick with it, i knows its tough at times but look to the end goal :)

Hang on in there..... Explain to your hubby whats going on.... You can have that stone off before xmas!!! How good would that be??? Keep your eye on the prize!! x

Well after a fainting episode, am sat in A&E with dodgy blood sugars, low blood pressure n severe stomach cramps :-(
Am havin same problems as I had last time on LT, only this time it's started earlier!!
I think my body has has enough of TRF n is telling me to stop! Even the Dr says so!
Am gonna have to wave goodbye to LT n try n lose the last 2 stones in a more steady way unfortunately.
I wish u all good luck in your LT journeys n hope u all reach your goals soon.
Xxxxx

I've been really I'll with it over the last few days I've got ME and I was managing fine but the diet has literally been draining me... Spoke to the dr and he said I should have two shakes and a low/no carbs meal as my body is physically not coping :( hopefully I should still loose weight what do you guys think?? Xx

ClareAbella said:
I've been really I'll with it over the last few days I've got ME and I was managing fine but the diet has literally been draining me... Spoke to the dr and he said I should have two shakes and a low/no carbs meal as my body is physically not coping :( hopefully I should still loose weight what do you guys think?? Xx

Hiya Hun
Am gonna do same. 2 shakes n a low carb meal n a couple of fruits for snacks! I just wish I could carry on but my body is struggling n this time I will listen to my body instead of my head.
Xx

I'm sorry to hear you have both had so many problems with 100% Lipotrim.... I have been on it since July and not had any problems at all... but it does make me feel very fortunate to not be dealing with the things you're describing. Having 2 shakes and a healthy meal is the Maintenance programme and I've heard that many people lose steadily on this too. I suppose it's taking time out to decide in your minds why you are so desperate to lose weight, and then use LT to help you get that balance right. You can do it!! :)
Just in case some might wonder if 100% Lipotrim is good, I can honestly say, hand on heart, that it's the best thing I have done for myself in years.
Good luck with your journey to succeed ladies ... if you need more support, please drop me a line xx

I'm sorry your having trouble thou are right you have to listen to you're body, don't feel pressure to stay 100% if it's making you I'll. Good luck for the future x

Back