Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

I have the book and I don't see anything about swapping milk (340ml or 12 fl oz) for yogurt on 810kCal......sorry!

Hey thanks for the welcome, my cdc has put me on SS 100% for the next 2 weeks as I have knocked myself out of ketosis and italy and struggling mentally and emotionally to get back in, oh my gosh, dont know why we do this to ourselves.

I actually have never been to sydney, but lived about an hour from melbourne in a coastal town, just loved it! I miss it heaps, it'll be 14months since I have been away now.

I am so glad I come across this thread, especially since cdc gave me the 2 week ss challenge, I have become quite dependent on my tuna salad every night. fingers crossed?

Where in aus you going for work?

Hiya all... judging by the website, I've been in garden for 7 hours... painting, planting, weeding, and cutting & burning brambles. (Yes, my garden is a jungle. But less of a jungle than it was!) I haven't picked once, possibly haven't drunk enough but that exercise has to be worth something... I hope! If the sun would shine more often here I don't think I'd ever complain about anything again!

Sleepy, well done on the 1lb! Slow but sure honey.

Minz, I admit I only pained the bits that showed too... oops!

Trish, well done on your 50 lengths! Never mind being pished after one drink, I was pished after practically one sip... ridiculous. But a LOT of fun. Trish, are you a teacher?

Crazy, i love the 0% greek yoghurt... it's so lovely if FEELS like a cheat but it isn't! I have a spoonful with my porridge every morning. Glad you're settling into 810.

Aussie, good luck with the ss... I'd find that so hard now after months of 810. I'll be in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne... have never been before but everyone says it's gorgeous so I hope I get a chance to explore a bit!

Gonna go have my quorn & cauli tea...
xxx

Crazy, i love the 0% greek yoghurt... it's so lovely if FEELS like a cheat but it isn't! I have a spoonful with my porridge every morning. Glad you're settling into 810.

I feel like Im almost having too much to eat! Havent even had my 3rd CD yet! Oops!! I was too scared to weigh myself today aswell as felt so heavy - not a good sign!! Ah! Oh well ive stuck to plan and that is all I can do :)

Had the most AMAZING plaice yesterday.Oohh and realised today even if I put on all the weight - at least ive learnt how to steam food! hehe!!

Hope everyones had a good weekend - my friend has leant me her Twilight books so Ive got buried into that. Amazingly I have barely thought about food because Im so engrossed in them! Clearly found the secret key to my diet!

Awwww... lovely... what age kids, Trish? I used to be an art teacher till 2 years ago, still miss it. Hope the sun is shining where you are and the first day back is fab... when the sun shines, everyone's happy!

Crazy, I do remember the heavy feeling and I think it's just that you have food in your tummy after months without that feeling. I do feel full up easily now, and that evening meal always seems huge, but I have adjusted!!! Stay with it, you will adjust. I also remember skipping a pack once or twice on 810 at the start, sometimes as I wasn't hungry & sometimes as I felt it would 'add to my cals' and somehow stop me losing. Now I never miss that 3rd pack... & find that many days it stops me skidding off rails... it is important nutrient wise really. You are doing so well!!! I bet you really start to enjoy 810 soon.

xxx

Morning Ladies< feeling so very disappointed in myself, Had a bad start to the week last week ( get weighed on Monday's) I had easter egg and everything i could eat for 2 days (put on 8lbs!!) jumped back on the SS wagon on Wednesday and was really good for 3 days - then the weekend came, went out for a meal with the BF (had chicken but it was in a sauce!) and then yesterday took the kids to the in-laws for a BBQ and ate even more, Only got 6lb (well 8/9lbs now!!) to go and cant get motivated.

We are going on Holiday in 7 weeks and would love to lose the bit I have left plus another 8/9 lbs to have some to play with whilst on Holiday x

Really really must get on it xxxxx

Crazy, I do remember the heavy feeling and I think it's just that you have food in your tummy after months without that feeling. I do feel full up easily now, and that evening meal always seems huge, but I have adjusted!!! Stay with it, you will adjust. I also remember skipping a pack once or twice on 810 at the start, sometimes as I wasn't hungry & sometimes as I felt it would 'add to my cals' and somehow stop me losing. Now I never miss that 3rd pack... & find that many days it stops me skidding off rails... it is important nutrient wise really. You are doing so well!!! I bet you really start to enjoy 810 soon.

xxx

Morning Katy! How are you today?

Well last night I didnt have my 3rd shake... didnt think it was right to have it at 10 at night as would probably keep me awake and if I "eat" late at night I often wake up at 4am and be sick :(. It probably didnt help that I didnt have breakfast till 1pm yday... argh good old lie ins!

Anyways I will probably have everything I should today.. Monday blues and all that! Plus I want to have my food earlyish as weigh in tomorrow... EEK!

Just realised - i go on holiday next week!! Yipppeeeee!!

Heres to a good day and sticking to plan!

Morning Ladies< feeling so very disappointed in myself, Had a bad start to the week last week ( get weighed on Monday's) I had easter egg and everything i could eat for 2 days (put on 8lbs!!) jumped back on the SS wagon on Wednesday and was really good for 3 days - then the weekend came, went out for a meal with the BF (had chicken but it was in a sauce!) and then yesterday took the kids to the in-laws for a BBQ and ate even more, Only got 6lb (well 8/9lbs now!!) to go and cant get motivated.

We are going on Holiday in 7 weeks and would love to lose the bit I have left plus another 8/9 lbs to have some to play with whilst on Holiday x

Really really must get on it xxxxx

Hey hun, its Monday, its a new start - you can do it! Keep busy and dont let food be an option!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Ok confesion time :cry:
hands up anyone who must have eaten around 5000 calories this weekend:talk017:
I know I was soooo naughty. Started off with a retirement party I forgot I was going to Friday. Saturday we went out for a meal and Sunday I was at a christening and had a take away at night. So Mad at myself and my WI is tuesday night:cry:
Morning Ladies< feeling so very disappointed in myself, Had a bad start to the week last week ( get weighed on Monday's) I had easter egg and everything i could eat for 2 days (put on 8lbs!!)
I think we are in the same boat and we have to get motivated for summer.
Just realised - i go on holiday next week!! Yipppeeeee!!
Can I come too lol?

Hiya all... judging by the website, I've been in garden for 7 hours... painting, planting, weeding, and cutting & burning brambles.
Wow! Your garden must be amazing by now. I have grass, hanging baskets and loads of kids toys that cover the weeds ;-)

thanks ladies, i agree we can do it - i feel worse when I read the threads of people who are just starting their journey on CD, and we have about finished ours ( we cant let the side down or else they will be on here and we will still be messing about with that last 1/2 stone)

Will let you know tomorrow how I get on today ???

to make matters worse - hopefully by the end of the week I will be a CDC !!!! what an example I am (NOT !!) xxx
Not at all sizlingjo! You know what struggles your clients are going to go through and I would rather have a CDC that can relate to me, than one who is 100% good all the time and doesn't understand x p.s your BMI made me laff

Sizz & Trip, I know... last week (up to weigh-in) was a write-off for me... grrr. Started over & feeling lots better... we can do it! I know what you mean about letting the side down, but we CAN do this. We are almost there! And Sizz, I agree with Trip, you will be a BETTER CDC if you understand the way we can con ourselves into eating, how we struggle at the end, how we lose focus. It makes you more human. I don't know of anyone who hasn't had the occasional wobble, and the last stretch seems to be the most dangerous!!!

Trip, my garden is less of a tip/jungle than it was but still, a long way to go. We live out in the middle of nowhere & the thing is almost an acre, I am the only one who really likes gardening & it used to be fab, but over last 5 years my job eats every minute and I am either away or working from home but 12 hour days... trying to see gardening as exercise & de-stress time. If I can find time for Minis, I can find time for garden!

Crazy, how many suitcases are you taking? Room for me as well? Where are you going... I think I knew but have forgotten?

Dragonfly, welcome to the thread, I LOVE this little group and everyone on here has been a lifeline... I swear, the end bit of the journey is the hardest!!! Egypt will be a great incentive for you... wow!

xxx

the thing is almost an acre
Rather you than me I hate gardening with a passion!

Welcome Dragonfly, we all know what a stuggle it is near maintenance and im sure that half a stone will be gone soon :)

Back