Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Hmm, think you'll be there before me at this rate! Ate two bits of soda bread with marmite earlier. What is wrong with me? I am SO rubbish at this at the moment. Grrrr. What happened to the shiny-sparkly 100% SS gal? She fell at the final hurdle...

NO. Not gonna happen. I will get there if it kills me, but right now the way I feel it just might! You are a bloomin' saint, Trip for starting this thread, not sure who else but us lot would understand!

xxx

You are a bloomin' saint, Trip for starting this thread, not sure who else but us lot would understand!
Very true we all understand how hard it is and how food tempts us. I think it is important though to see how far we have come and to NOT go back there. I really want to be my target weight but if I take the senic route im still taking it 41lbs down to previously. Well thats what I'm saying:rolleyes:
What happened to the shiny-sparkly 100% SS gal?
Think she has run off with mine. Mine is def waving to me in the far far distance! x

Last edited:
thanks for the link trip, I've just found I can have 1600 cals seems a lot! but alas I'm not there yet! still 810 :sigh:

Something to aim for though! We should plan a meet-up maintainers feast with quorn cutlets and peanut butter on oatcakes and all our new, revised, healthy-version fantasy food! Sigh. Thanks for being there just before though folks and for soaking up my mini tantrum... I didn't mean it, I can do this, will do this, HAVE to do this. And we will earn our maintainers cal-quotients, Trish!!!

xxx

ahh, I'm just as bad, went shopping while the car was being serviced, so had loads of time to waste, ended up in a supermarket where they had loads of free tasters, and of course I had to try some cheese! :copon:I kept saying to myself you don't want to try it, but my head and hands wern't in sinc and I did!

I have calculated my days cals to 1100 and that didn't include my tea... so I am not having my lovely quorn 810 meal. Serves me right. I am not hungry really, after a day of being REALLY hungry. Said to OH I didn't know what was up with me, & he suggested totm... he is probably right.

xxx

yeah, I think thats whats up with me as well, I've got to get back on track,I don't know whats up with me, I know if I stick to cd 100% I'd lose the last few lbs, but I just can't stop picking and nibbling mainly at carbs. Starting at the gym tomorrow hopefully I might burn off some of the extra cals

Ate a blimmin easter egg at the weekend! It was a small one, but all the same! Managed to lose a bit of a lb at this morning's weigh in and just get into the 10's at 10,13.8 lol!

Thankfully, I am off to Egypt on Monday where they don't have cadbury's and I will hopefully lose a couple of lbs by sweating alone! So have got two weeks supply of packs and I am taking my shaker and shakes and having a green and white meal! I am determined to shed at least 4lbs between now and my next weigh in, in a fortnight. If I don't, I seriously am gonna have to reconsider what I am doing spending all this money on CD! Grrrr.

at least you lost! you are good taking cd on holiday with you, I'm sure you'll lose the 4 lbs you want to, I know what you mean about spending all the money on cd, sometimes I feel like its a waste of money when I'm sts. gain a lb lose a lb etc, but at least cd stops me from going way over the top, and if I can get my head back into gear I know I can lose the lst few lbs. Have a good holiday

Another pound gone at weigh in this evening. have lost a stone now. whoo hoo. Getting there slowly!!:D

Drunk_mouse_small-1.gif

Well done Night-Owl & Maggie!

xxx

well done maggie. Its my 1st day ar the gym today, I don't know what to expect, or if I'll be able to stick at it, last time I tried a gym ( although it was a very small one at the local leisure centre at a school) I found it rather boring. but at least there is a decent swimming pool, where I can go without bumping into the kids from school! I'm having a 1:1 tomorrow with a fitness coach who will show me the correct exercises to tone up bum and thighs etc.

Last edited:
Just weighed in and stayed the same. Nooooo! It's no more than I deserve after a whole week of picking, why did I think I could get away with that? One more week of 810 to see if I can do it 100% and get to target, or closer, then will start moving up steps. Also, I am thinking of starting a diary on maintainers section, as some of the girls there began before reaching goal. I think I need to be accountable to myself & others, and write down what I plan & what I eat as at the moment I am sneaking a lot of little extras in and don't even realize how they all add up.

Don't suppose anyone else on here is thinking of doing a diary just yet? I feel such a fraud doing anything on the maintainers as I have not been doing well this week... need some company!!!

xxx

Hi katy, I would but I don't know how to do one. like you I'm sneaking little extras and think they don't count. I havn't really had any massive cheats, just nibbles here and there of stuff I'm cooking for my husband and daughter, but obviously its too much and probably knocking me in and out of ketosis

the whole week and now my cdc has suggested doing 810 till goal now im fine with that i trust her judgements but im just scared if it only comes off 1lb per week i could be here for another 16weeks! I was hoping to be at goal in about 6weeks and now that seems soooo unrealistic. well done on all your losses no diary for me yet i wouldnt even know where to begin to be honest.

Well done barnsie23 1lb is still a loss. I'm going to be lucky just to have sts. I love 810 and im sure if you stick to 100% you will be fine x

ewww i just had a cup of tea with skimmed milk i used to love my cuppa and was so looking forward to it but its left a gastly taste in my mouth and made me feel rather sick lol.

Back