Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Hey everyone!! Havent been on here much the last few days! I have kinda stuck to plan, though I probably havent been drinking half as much water as I should have! And havent been getting my full 810 calories either. Ive been speninding my time chasing a GORGEOUS actor all across London so havent been able to access a toilet, water, or a glass to have my shakes! been hard, thank god for bars hehe!! hope you are all good :)

You lead such a glam life, Crazy!!! Which gorgeous actor? Was this work or play(!!!) Tell us more!!!

xxx

You lead such a glam life, Crazy!!! Which gorgeous actor? Was this work or play(!!!) Tell us more!!!

xxx

Hehe was more play than work! Though typically he was at my work place at the BBc earlier today! He's Ed Westwick - he plays Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl and Ive been obsessed with him for a couple of years now! So when i found out he was in London i HAD to meet him! ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 23rdapril098.jpg

OMG Crazy, he's yum, but YOU look amazing honey!!! What a starlet!!! Bet he was smitten.

xxx

Right first weigh in on 1200, weight stayed the same but it was a later appointment(after lunch) so really happy + the fancy new scales say my metobolic age has dropped from 38 to 33, fat % dropped 3% and muscle has gone up 3% also. :)

Badger, that's brilliant... fancy scales indeed!!! You must be dead pleased. Looks like you'll get a loss next week too...

I am on Day Two of 1000 - very odd! It's gonna take me forever to get used to it and I am worried that I will put on this week, but still I have to be prepared for that and not let it get to me as I guess it will even out once my body adjusts... just so weirds to be eating carbs again!

xxx

Trip, if you join SW please keep posting on here... we would miss you!
Thank you:D but im not going anywhere just yet lol.
I joined SW and got some recipes but not tried them yet. Ive been going up and down on the scales so have now decided to go back to SS+ for 2 weeks from Sunday and then go up the plans again. Hopefully I will be nearer target then.....im just so fed up of messing about:copon:

Well done katy and barnsie on the weight loss, not far to go now.

Crazy, hes been on the TV all morning...lush:drool:

Badger, that's brilliant... fancy scales indeed!!! You must be dead pleased. Looks like you'll get a loss next week too...

I am on Day Two of 1000 - very odd! It's gonna take me forever to get used to it and I am worried that I will put on this week, but still I have to be prepared for that and not let it get to me as I guess it will even out once my body adjusts... just so weirds to be eating carbs again!

xxx
Stick in there, first week moving up a plan can be a bit of a pain as it feels like a wasted week, almost like buying socks rather than a new top but its something you need to do. Think its pretty common to just stay the same but your metabolism will of had a boost from the calories and you will of refuelled your glycogen stores a bit(which also means water weight on top), needs to be start refilling at some point so no why not now :)

Well guys - am delira to report a 3lb loss this week!!!!!

Stuck to 810 all week with only two slips (an apple and a scone) so am glad to see that I'm back to a total loss of 50lbs - woo hoo! Will stick with 810 again this week towards my ultimate goal.

Hope you're all doing well......this thread is a great motivator! x

hi everyone, just back from the gym, still picking at things but not as bad not not much really but at wi sts again, but cdc said it could be because of exercising, as uscle weighs more than fat. everyone else seems to be doing ok.

Crazy you look fantastic,
Katy 1000 cals seems such a lot, are you managing ok,
Badger what kind of scales are they? you've sone so well so far.

OMG Crazy, he's yum, but YOU look amazing honey!!! What a starlet!!! Bet he was smitten.

xxx

Thankyou! Oh I wish!! He was soooo lovely and so hot though!! Rather embarrassing though i found myself in the background of some paparazzi shots! oopsies hehe

Hi all...
Thanks Badger, I just need reassurance I think... I know I have to do this. I haven't really allowed myself enough time on the steps before going abroad in May, but want to get as close to normal eating as I can before then. Eek!!!

Minz you are a STAR... 3lbs!!! You teeny tiny thing you! Bet you are feeling fab!

Trish, shhhh with those mentions of the gym... making me feel guilty! You're dead right 1000 seems like LOADS... so far I haven't had 1000 cals I don't think in a day... but it IS a more forgiving plan so maybe I will get the hang of it! The way I was doing 810 some weeks it was probably more like 1000 anyway! God, feels like creeping ever so slowly back to reality after months in CD world....

Crazy, I admire you go-get-im attitude, pity you weren't in the foreground of those papp piccies, get the gossip mags puzzling over the cool new 'girlfriend'!!!! Lol!!!

xxx

Badger what kind of scales are they? you've sone so well so far.
CAnt remember the make but I think they were ones she got directly through cambridge and pretty expensive. They give a little print off and go into far more detail so those weeks where you dont lose pounds you can see difference on these. They even show water weight % which I imagine is even more priceless for ladies.

well done minz fab loss. im still on 810 just had broccoli and cottage cheese bake for the first time it was delicious yum i cant actually move i feel so stuffed!!!!!!!!!!! Try it its def worth it x

Hi guys! I need some advice. I'm on 810 and I went out for a meal yesterday and I'm going out for a meal tomorrow. When I weighed myself this morning I've put on 3lbs. Should I ss on monday till my wi day or should i continue with 810? Help I don't know what to do. I've got 7 weeks to my holiday and I want to get down to under 9st. Feeling a bit rubbish.

Hi there!

Can I join you?? I have 11lbs to loose and am looking at starting 810 in a few weeks I think, Im still on SS but have had a few cottage cheese meals etc, I am gonna need the support to keep going. I feel so good, but know Ill feel even better at target!!
I have started exercising, mostly crunches/squats/dips and on the Wii, but on the rowing machine sometimes too.
Its 7 weeks until my holiday, ideally Id like to be well established in eating by then and am gonna challenge myself to STS whilst there!

This week Id love to loose 4lbs by thursday (hubby home from working away!) which will take me to 10st.

You have all done fantastically, and are really inspirational WELL DONE! x

Good to have you on board Hels... it does get a bit harder towards the end, but this thread helps to keep us all on track!

xxx

Back