Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Hi Triple I did the same as you, went back on Sole Source until I reached target as I kept eating too... I also now am considering what my CDC calls "Tolerance" ( THIS IS ANOTHER 4/5LB TO KEEP YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH !!)

Hey all can anyone tell me if they are on the 1000cal plan?? Im strting today and gee im quite scared sounds silly but im terrified im gonna gain weight. experiences please??
Morning Barnsie. I can only tell you my experience and I struggled badly :sigh:. There was not enough veggie options for me, although now Cambridge has sent me more through, so next time I have a better choice. All I will say is be planned. That was my downfall as I started eating things like low fat crisps instead of fruit to make up my 1000 calories :( When I tackle it again I am going to write down my plan in the morning. Katycakes and sleepy managed it sucsessfully, perhaps they can tell you and me how to do it properly x

Hi Triple I did the same as you, went back on Sole Source until I reached target as I kept eating too... I also now am considering what my CDC calls "Tolerance" ( THIS IS ANOTHER 4/5LB TO KEEP YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH !!)
Thats is a good idea. I think I may move my target down to 10 stone from 10.5 when I get there, just so I can play around if I need to.
Thanks for the email addy. It wasn't that important but more about info x

Morning all, morning Trip. I reached my first target of 8.7 on SS+/810 and always felt like I had done something wrong...surely I was meant to work up all of the plans and arrive at target then? Having said that, I think it was the best way for me to do it and I have got down to 8.1 by a mixture of 810 and healthy eating. Im no longer on CD products.
I am aware of a couple of people who got to their target by going up the plans and good on them :happy096:, but I don't believe I would have been able to. My weight has occasionally fluctuated upwards by a few pounds but I am generally staying at my target without too much effort. Well done on everyones weightlosses!! :D x

Hi folks... evening again in Singapore! Well done everyone on WI losses... as someone already said, keep the faith!

Aloize, it is FAB to be at target (at least, hope I still am... hit target just before heading away on overseas business trip, so am scarily scale-free for next few weeks! Possibly a good thing!). There were so many times when I didn't think I'd ever get here, but I did, and I know one thing... I am NOT going back. You are so close honey... keep on keeping on!!!

Barnsie, well done on fab WI. A bit like Sleepy, I got pretty close to target on 810 but because of trip abroad I had to start working up steps and lost the last few lbs on 1000 and even 1200. Like you, I was terrified and expected to put on weight, but after a sts week I lost on 2nd week of 1000 and then again on 1st week of 1200. So... don't be scared. Introducing carbs again was a shock for me at first - went a bit off plan the first 1000 weekend, but hauled myself back on track and was fine after that. I genuinely don't WANT as many carbs as I used to... but loving the fruit options!!!

Love being able to check in and follow your progress honeys, it helps... tomorrow I won't be able to as will be travelling on to Aus... CD forbidden to take into country so have eaten my last bar of the trip. Eek!!!! Still... so far so good!

xxx

Morning all, morning Trip. I reached my first target of 8.7 on SS+/810 and always felt like I had done something wrong...surely I was meant to work up all of the plans and arrive at target then? Having said that, I think it was the best way for me to do it and I have got down to 8.1 by a mixture of 810 and healthy eating. Im no longer on CD products.
I am aware of a couple of people who got to their target by going up the plans and good on them :happy096:, but I don't believe I would have been able to.

I think this is going to be the way for me too, I really dont want to eat half the stuff on the 1000/1200 plan.

Hello to you in Singapore KC, have a safe journey to OZ and send it my love! Where you flying in to?

Hi Aloize and welcome :D

xx

hi all thanks for the advice on 1000cal plan i guess ill just have to see what happens im sticking to the book but already noticed a gain in my weight today as actually started yestrday i know its probably just water but it panicked me a little i guess i could always move back down to 810 it doesnt work out i just feel with 8lbs to go its best for me to start reintroducing food sooner rather than later its been such a long time here for me and i want to be able to enjoy eating healthily ang getting the last of the weight off too lets just hope it happens x

Stick with it Barnsie... you need to give it a week or so, but the gain won't be anything long-term and you WILL get there. By the book sounds like the best plan!

Hels, flying in to Sydney, will also be in Brisbane & Melbourne, wooo!!! Will give Aus your love. Very exciting!!! Gonna hit the hay now, early start gain in morning...

xxx

have a safe trip to Aus Katy.

I'm finding it quite hard sticking to ss+ but this is something I need to do until I reach goal. hopefully after a few days should find it easier. How's it going Trip? you started ss a day or so before me,.

Hels I'm the same and being veggie seems to make it harder to make sensible choices, especially as I don't like quorn

I love Quorn, but the 1000 and 1200 just seem such a faff and complicated. I like 810 as I know where I am.

I am aware of a couple of people who got to their target by going up the plans and good on them :happy096:, but I don't believe I would have been able to. My weight has occasionally fluctuated upwards by a few pounds but I am generally staying at my target without too much effort. Well done on everyones weightlosses!! :D x

Thats my plan now.. originally I was going to work my way up the plans for the last 8-9lbs or so, but I seem to be one of those people who dont lose on anything but SS, so im going to try and stick to it as much as possible till goal, then work my way up!

Hi folks... evening again in Singapore! Well done everyone on WI losses... as someone already said, keep the faith!

Aloize, it is FAB to be at target (at least, hope I still am... hit target just before heading away on overseas business trip, so am scarily scale-free for next few weeks! Possibly a good thing!). There were so many times when I didn't think I'd ever get here, but I did, and I know one thing... I am NOT going back. You are so close honey... keep on keeping on!!!

Barnsie, well done on fab WI. A bit like Sleepy, I got pretty close to target on 810 but because of trip abroad I had to start working up steps and lost the last few lbs on 1000 and even 1200. Like you, I was terrified and expected to put on weight, but after a sts week I lost on 2nd week of 1000 and then again on 1st week of 1200. So... don't be scared. Introducing carbs again was a shock for me at first - went a bit off plan the first 1000 weekend, but hauled myself back on track and was fine after that. I genuinely don't WANT as many carbs as I used to... but loving the fruit options!!!

Love being able to check in and follow your progress honeys, it helps... tomorrow I won't be able to as will be travelling on to Aus... CD forbidden to take into country so have eaten my last bar of the trip. Eek!!!! Still... so far so good!

xxx

Aww hope you are having a great time Katy!! Bless u still popping on here when you can hehe :)

hi everyone I restarted ss+ yesterday (took food out of equation and did much better) so day 2 for me. Just going to have my shake then off to the gym. Hope everyone has a good day

How's it going Trip?
Hey Trish, it's alot easier again, no hunger and no nibbling. The only down side is of course the images of food that I keep dreaming about! I had a mini WI yesterday and had lost another 4lbs....yay. Can't wait for target to come. I want to have bad days and good days lol;)
I love Quorn, but the 1000 and 1200 just seem such a faff and complicated. I like 810 as I know where I am.
Totally agree. This is where I went wrong with no planning and no quorn on the 1000 plan:cry:

Wahooo.. weighed myself this morning and in the 4 days back on SS ive lost all the weight I put on on holiday and more! Phew! Now, to keep it off this time?

well done crazy and trip, now I'm back on ss hopefully I willbe joining you soon, had unofficial wi and lost 1lb but not going to alter my ticker until official wi when cdc gets back

Wow well done ladies!! Crazy, that is great going to loose all your holiday weight!

Well done Crazy!

Hows everone doing over the weekend? I fell of the wagon yesterday after eating two home made fairy cakes and an extra bar:cry:I had a bad day yesterday, I hated the diet with a passion as I couldn't eat. Just kept thinking if I was doing WW or SW I could eat a bowl full of salad and pasta. I even looked at the dominos menu last night as it was BOGOF. I did resit though.....only just! Luckly I have not put any weight on this morning, so back on it 100% today. I'm struggling so much i have put my target up by two lbs to 10.7 to see if it will motivate me to keep going. (I'll put it down again when I get there):wave_cry:

Well done Crazy!

Hows everone doing over the weekend? I fell of the wagon yesterday after eating two home made fairy cakes and an extra bar:cry:I had a bad day yesterday, I hated the diet with a passion as I couldn't eat. Just kept thinking if I was doing WW or SW I could eat a bowl full of salad and pasta. I even looked at the dominos menu last night as it was BOGOF. I did resit though.....only just! Luckly I have not put any weight on this morning, so back on it 100% today. I'm struggling so much i have put my target up by two lbs to 10.7 to see if it will motivate me to keep going. (I'll put it down again when I get there):wave_cry:

Hey hun, Aww thats a shame you ate, but it happens. No ones perfect! I bet probably very few people have stuck to this 100% from beginning to end! Im thinking of moving my goals too, but will see how the next 2 weeks fair.

Gah why are weekends hard? though to me every day is hard now Im not working so nothing to distract me!! Lol

Oohh on a positive note, weighed myself today and have lost exactly 10lbs since Tuesday restarting SS. Wahoooo!!

Back