Struggling on 100%

Nicotine_Rushh

Helloo everyone! So I started lipotrim this Monday just gone, and had a bit of a blip yesterday... Was mine and the OH's anniversary so had to go out for dinner! Had my weigh in today - had to go in early for some reason, something to do with the pharmacy opening times, and actually gained a pound! I'm struggling to see the point in this, I'm only hoping to lose 3 stone but really lacking motivation already:(

Thanks everyone!

Hiya!

I am doing this all on my own and pretty much in secret so I fully see how difficult you're finding it, I too slipped up the last time I did Lipotrim, but got on well soon after realising to myself take each day as it comes!!!

Try again! Commit yourself and ask anyone to be supportive, I'm looking to lose 6 stone! You/we can do it don't think you can't :)!! X

Hi there - if you can get through the first week, it gets easier, in fact, in you can get through the first 4 days and ketosis kicks in, you should find it easier from that point, it will dull your physical hunger (not emotional). If you ate carbs during your blip, that will explain your weight gain, will mostly be water gain, and wouldn't take very long to shift it. Do you have any other events that could distract you during the next few days as you try and get into ketosis? If possible, try and give yourself a clear run without any distractions - let us know how you get on!

Helloo everyone! So I started lipotrim this Monday just gone, and had a bit of a blip yesterday... Was mine and the OH's anniversary so had to go out for dinner! Had my weigh in today - had to go in early for some reason, something to do with the pharmacy opening times, and actually gained a pound! I'm struggling to see the point in this, I'm only hoping to lose 3 stone but really lacking motivation already:(

Thanks everyone!

Well there is no point in it if you go out for a meal. I notice you say that you had to go out; but the thing is you didn't, you chose to go out and eat. There is a real need to commit yourself to the diet or it just will not work. It's better not to start if there are any 'events' planned that are just around the corner. Jump back on the horse and try again; try and make it clear, to whoever you need to, that you are on the diet and will not be eating under any circumstances, and that you would like some support in your decision because it is important to you.

Very best of luck with your weight loss. Believe it or not, once you get the first week or so under your belt, the three stone will fly off you. You'll be looking at around August I should imagine. Don't believe you can't do it, you can
:)

Back