Struggling On SS and need some advice

Oh no!!!!!!

I want to cry, i cant believe what i have just done!!!! I am cooking my sons dinner and without realising i ate a cheese slice FF!!!! I didnt even realise i was doing it. I was talking to my son whilst putting his dinner in the oven, put some things back in the fridge and just took 1 and ate it :( What an idiot!!!!! After all the temptation that i have had over the weekend and i go and do something stupid ...i could seriously cry

Dione,

I hope that you did not let that little booble through you off. Cheese is a high fat and protein... and low carb, so it shouldn't throw you out of ketosis... you just had a few more calories than you would have otherwise. And, according to what I have a read on the US reserach sites: you lose pretty much at the same rate whether you are taking in 500 calories or 800 calories because at the lower intake your body goes into "starvation mode" and becomes very efficient. So do not beat yourself up -- and like you, I do much better if I take food out of the equation. It is easier to "just say no" than "just a bit".

MinnieMel

Thank you xx

Well my WI was brought forward to last night and i am sooo pleased. 7lbs off whoop whoop, i could dance around the office this morning lol

Hi Dione, i done exactly the same, got to 10.1lb quicker than i expected but rather than go up the plans properly i went back to eating healthily,after my hols i had went upto 10.6 and felt ok so left it at that, i done fine until xmas then put a bit more on, then affter xmas went back on cd and my friends done the whole sabatage thing saying i was fine, and at that point i felt a not too bad, i stuck for 5 days lost about 5lb and came off :(

I am now back on and not coming off until i hit my target, i will no doubt get the same hard time but i know this is the diet for me :)

Hi Dione, i done exactly the same, got to 10.1lb quicker than i expected but rather than go up the plans properly i went back to eating healthily,after my hols i had went upto 10.6 and felt ok so left it at that, i done fine until xmas then put a bit more on, then affter xmas went back on cd and my friends done the whole sabatage thing saying i was fine, and at that point i felt a not too bad, i stuck for 5 days lost about 5lb and came off :(

I am now back on and not coming off until i hit my target, i will no doubt get the same hard time but i know this is the diet for me :)

God you sound like me lol:)
I am determined to get to 10 stone this time rather then just be satisfied at 10 3lb and then eat eat eat lol.

Let me know how you get on. We can help each other x

I too am going to get back to goal... and then I will really have to work hard to learn how to stay there. Good Luck to us all. Four pounds off this week and my first day back at fitness class! Whooha!

well done Minnie that is great news xx
I get weighted tomorrow so fingers crossed that i at least STS xx

How did it go Dione? I can hardly walk from the fitness class... I am so sore!

MinnieMel

Hi Hun,
WI is not until tonight :( I hate pm WI as you always weigh more then you do in the morning lol. Will have to stop drinking water at about 2pm xx
Whens ur WI hun? xxx

Back