Struggling :( please help!

Danni1991

its day 2 an i feel weak and hungry all i think about is food! i drink 2 litres of water a day and my shakes! i want to lose 2 and a half stone in 5 weeks! any tips??? xxxx

Love take it one day at a time just focus on the fact that your goal is to get through today and so on and evenutally you will get there.

Drink loads of water and tea. I find fizzy water so helpful and that's a tip I gained here.
I'm on week 5 now and no hunger at all so you have that to look forward to.
2.5stone in five weeks is a huge goal, go easy on yourself.

Stick with it. You will soon not be hungry.
What i noticed is one morning when i forgot to have my shake i was sitting at work thinking how hungry i was and my tummy was rumbling. Took me a while to realise that i hadn't had breakie! I guess the point that i am trying to make is that you will lose the hunger but you need to distinguish between hunger and wanting to eat. I could eat and sometimes long for food but it is not because i am hungry, i just like food. That morning i was hungry and it has helped me to know the difference.
Just wanting food is what has got a lot of us on here on Lipotrim and it's learning how to manage this going forward that we are trying to do.
So, basically stick with it and you will lose the hunger but you will have to learn to manage the craving you may still get for food.
Does this make sense? lol!!!!!
And it's good to have a goal but don't get caught up in it. You will definitely lose weight but 2 and a half in 5 weeks may be pushing it. I don't want to dishearten you at all hun but it might be worth making it a little less? x

Stick with it. You will soon not be hungry.
What i noticed is one morning when i forgot to have my shake i was sitting at work thinking how hungry i was and my tummy was rumbling. Took me a while to realise that i hadn't had breakie! I guess the point that i am trying to make is that you will lose the hunger but you need to distinguish between hunger and wanting to eat. I could eat and sometimes long for food but it is not because i am hungry, i just like food. That morning i was hungry and it has helped me to know the difference.
Just wanting food is what has got a lot of us on here on Lipotrim and it's learning how to manage this going forward that we are trying to do.
So, basically stick with it and you will lose the hunger but you will have to learn to manage the craving you may still get for food.
Does this make sense? lol!!!!!
And it's good to have a goal but don't get caught up in it. You will definitely lose weight but 2 and a half in 5 weeks may be pushing it. I don't want to dishearten you at all hun but it might be worth making it a little less? x

couldn't agree with you more !!!

More water!!!!! The first three or four days are hardest.... up the water and try not to think about it too much!!! Rest if you need to and hold out till your weigh day and that will spur you on!!! x

hi im really struggling too. its the end of my 3rd day and i could just binge ive been so good past 3 days but finding today hard

hi im really struggling too. its the end of my 3rd day and i could just binge ive been so good past 3 days but finding today hard

Don't give in!!! You'll feel awfull!!! Your on the brink of ketosis....hang on in there and in a couple of days you will feel great!!!!

You'll also feel great as you will have resisted!!! Good luck!!! xxx

It does get easier and just becomes a way of life x

Hi,
I was so not hungry today I forgot to take my morning shake. Had my first at about 3 and only eating a flapjack now, so you can look forward to that by week 5.

Back