Struggling really bad today

Hi Laughalot

You have got the worsed week out the way keep staying positive !! you can do this just keep thinking of yourself thinner and the clothes you could buy and how happy you will feel. Take one day at a time as everyday is one day ticked off to reaching your goal x;)

you did really well to lose 7lb!!, do something different, break the pattern, take up a new hobby, make something for yourself. By summer you will look FABULOUS, a new you.

its easier said than done but you CAN do this. its just food, it'll be there after and you'll be enjoying it in your new smaller clothes! Last night I nearly cracked on only day two but I made myself think of how bad I would feel this morning starting all over again, as usual. I can do this for me and you should be so proud of yourself for doing 7 whole days that you owe it to yourself to carry it on. Give me a shout if you start gnawing the sofa :)

Congratulations, you have made it through a week in hell! Don't give up now, you've already lost 7lbs. I'm in my 10th week and I'm still thinking of food and wanting to eat so you're not alone! Have a nice bath or take a nap, that'll make you feel better. Stay strong! x

'..a week in hell!'

That just made me laugh out loud.

Hang on in there x

Well, it was for me lolm :D:D:D
You too! x

Im on day 7 an struggling really bad today feel like giving up but really dnt want to im so fed up about how im feeling an feel guilty for thinking about food im starving aswell :cry:

Come on chick, you can do this!!! Ive just logged on here specifically for you, to give you a kick up the ass away from those facebook monsters who are commenting away on your status! Look at what youve done so far, 7lbs in 6 days. You can do this, I hope the reason youre not commenting on facebook is because youre sat in the bath or painting your nails, taking your mind away from this. Keep going, even if its just through today, because if you can get through this, you'll have one sexy bod by summer!

Remember on Natalies status last week? We're all going to go away and flash our bods off and get some boobies back ;) you know you can get through this missy!!!!!!xxxxxxx

Hi Laughalot
I started just the day before you, so I have been watching your posts. Don't give up. Everybody tells me it gets easier as the days go by. Today, I couldn't stop thinking about food. I was crazy. Hang in there.

I feel for you. Hard days hit you in the face at different times. It is very tough to stay focussed sometimes. If you can, the rewards are great. Each week the pounds will fall away and you will be so glad you stuck to it.
Try and keep as busy as possible, it only takes a short while fir the hunger pangs to go. Sip at a water bottle. I know this helped me on many a hard day.
Fingers crossed for you!!

Aww I really really feel for you, I felt like that on day one and wanted to crawl in a hole and die. For me, I had to realise that it was a case of needing a positive mental attitude. When I start feeling hungry and week I repeat mantras in my head "I do not need food, food does not control me" or have the image of myself thin in my head and tell myself "I have to do this to be the person I deserve to be". And BELIEVE it, know that you CAN DO IT. if you haven't done it, please please watch the inspirational slideshow at the top... Really motivational! And just keep talking to us cuz you are nor alone hun! We can all do it... Including you!! Just be strong!!! Xx

Aww I really really feel for you, I felt like that on day one and wanted to crawl in a hole and die. For me, I had to realise that it was a case of needing a positive mental attitude. When I start feeling hungry and week I repeat mantras in my head "I do not need food, food does not control me" or have the image of myself thin in my head and tell myself "I have to do this to be the person I deserve to be". And BELIEVE it, know that you CAN DO IT. if you haven't done it, please please watch the inspirational slideshow at the top... Really motivational! And just keep talking to us cuz you are nor alone hun! We can all do it... Including you!! Just be strong!!! Xx

Brilliant attitude!

thanks sandra... I just NEVER in a million years thought I was capable of this and that I would be able to fight off all the food demons that have destroyed my entire life. I suffer with chronic anxiety and a very deep depression... can rarely even find the strength to leave the house. Yet somehow, right now, I am finding this a breeze because I have got myself into total focus and determination. F**K KNOWS where I plucked all this positivity from but I feel like bloody wonderwoman at the moment. And I KNOW im gonna stay 100% all the way. and I wish I could bottle this strength and give it to the girls on their weak days, cuz we all totally deserve to succeed x

Oh i LOVE you, you inspired me reading that! Thanku xxx

hang in there ....you can do it...we can all do it x

thanks sandra... I just NEVER in a million years thought I was capable of this and that I would be able to fight off all the food demons that have destroyed my entire life. I suffer with chronic anxiety and a very deep depression... can rarely even find the strength to leave the house. Yet somehow, right now, I am finding this a breeze because I have got myself into total focus and determination. F**K KNOWS where I plucked all this positivity from but I feel like bloody wonderwoman at the moment. And I KNOW im gonna stay 100% all the way. and I wish I could bottle this strength and give it to the girls on their weak days, cuz we all totally deserve to succeed x

who knows, perhaps losing weight will change your life? I know what you mean about THAT feeling though, hell I'd have liked to bottle it just for me......just to have a swig when I was having a bad day.......sod giving it away:D

It will definitely change my life. I can feel all the depression and anxiety melting away with every pound of fat. Being fat is a miserable life... For me anyway. And I can already see myself bein a totally different person! So excited :) x

Agree and like! :)

Back