Struggling really bad

courtneysmummy

Trying to lose weight
Hi,

In desperate need of some help. I get weighed in on a Wednesday normally, when I got weighed a week ago I put on 1.5lbs. Wednesday there I really couldn't face going, I've been so disheartened with gaining and not even maintaining.

If anyone could give me some inspiration as to what to eat it would be appreciated. I feel as if I am having the same things constantly.

Also anyone who is/has done SP, could you tell me what you would have as I'm really mystified over this.

Any help would be much appreciated to get me back on track.

Things I love are: vegetables (normally frozen), apples, pears, bananas, chicken, pork, Chinese pork (shop bought).

Hey you,

We ALL have times when we get disheartened, become unmotivated and skip group. I try and think about what would have happened if I had thrown SW completely to the wall- would that gain have been 3lbs? 5lbs?

Have you lost on SW? How far into your journey are you? Is it time of the month? Can you honestly say you were 100% on plan? Did you drink enough water? Did you change your exercise routine? Are you eating enough? Do all your meals have enough Superfree in them? Have you just done a VLCD?

There are so many things that can effect our losses - annoyingly I have been 100% and lost nothing and been 80% and lost 3lbs. Our bodies are peculiar but SW works if you keep at it.

If you are struggling with what you can eat maybe post a food diary.....for example is your Chinese pork free?

I hope that has helped, you can do it, the weight didn't go on overnight and unfortunately it won't come off overnight either.

Sending you lots of positive thoughts!!!

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi it can be very of putting when u don't know why you have gained but you must look beyond or you will sabotage the whole week I stayed the same yesterday for no reason but I cleared out my cupboards today an see old photos that's enough to just stick with the fruit bowl

have a look at the recipes on here there are loads I'm trying red days as I'm not happy with my losses on ee tell us what you fancy to eat an everyone can give some ideas tonight I'm having roasted cod an loads of roasted veg

Hi.

Take a look through some of the other threads - they're packed with inspirational ideas. One of my favourite threads is the What's Your Favourite Meal thread (something like that, anyway). It's bursting with meal ideas.

Can't really add to what the others have said. I know how disheartening it is but, if you give up now, your fantastic losses so far, will all be in vain. Look how far you've actually come and be proud of your achievement. You know it does work. Maybe you're like me and have to take a circuitous route to the finish line! Good luck! :)

Kathy x

Thanks for all of your replies :)
I've not managed to get into it today so really hoping to get back to it tomorrow.
I've lost 1 stone basically as I put on 1.5 lbs.
tomorrow is another day and I will definitely look at the meal threads.
I have also printed off a few recipes from SW site so goimg to try making some of these.

Will keep you posted on how I do.

Thanks again.

If you need any help with food ideals there's a link in my signature to my food diary :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Just take it one day at a time. Try to fill up on speed food and bulk out meals with them, maybe try cutting back on carbs? How many syns do you use? Sometimes it is best to use all your syns or atleast 5 everyday

Back