Struggling to eat packs.

Hi,

I'm not sure whats going on but last time I did s&s i was licking my plate when done with meals!!

The fact I could have a meal such as chilli, green pepper and lettuce made me thrive.

However I started on thursday and have been doing 4 packs mostly.

I can easily drink a full shake, or eat a bar but I can't eat the meals, i just struggle to want them and finish them.

Most days Ive had brekkie, lunch , dinner (in form of 1 bar and 2 shakes) and I sit there at about 6-7pm and think 'I really need to have a 4th pack or some protein'

and have to force myself.

I'm only on day 5 ... will i get into the routine more and want to eat more as I get into it?

Last night i made myself have a chilli pack with sald, i ate 90% of it then realised i had to have another pack.

At 9pm i made a crispy shake into a pudding and couldn't finish it, i ate about 80% though

but its worrying me as i want to do this properly.

Bit baffled that ive gone from worrying before i started about over eating and now im not eating enough :sigh:

MummyPigsBigTummy said:
Hi,

I'm not sure whats going on but last time I did s&s i was licking my plate when done with meals!!

The fact I could have a meal such as chilli, green pepper and lettuce made me thrive.

However I started on thursday and have been doing 4 packs mostly.

I can easily drink a full shake, or eat a bar but I can't eat the meals, i just struggle to want them and finish them.

Most days Ive had brekkie, lunch , dinner (in form of 1 bar and 2 shakes) and I sit there at about 6-7pm and think 'I really need to have a 4th pack or some protein'

and have to force myself.

I'm only on day 5 ... will i get into the routine more and want to eat more as I get into it?

Last night i made myself have a chilli pack with sald, i ate 90% of it then realised i had to have another pack.

At 9pm i made a crispy shake into a pudding and couldn't finish it, i ate about 80% though

but its worrying me as i want to do this properly.

Bit baffled that ive gone from worrying before i started about over eating and now im not eating enough :sigh:

The best way it was suggested you look at it is as a medicine-so you have to take it 4 times a day-if that makes sense x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back