Struggling to eat!

NicolaR

I've just finished my second day of my week on the 810 plan and it just seems like so much food after 12 weeks on SS!

I'm a veggie so I have to eat the quorn/cottage cheese options which I think is why there's just so much to get through, but would it harm me if I don't eat the whole allowance? It feels like a boulder in my stomach!

I'm at work from tomorrow so I'm taking my quorn and veggies with me, so I will try to eat smaller amounts throughout the day to help me get it finished, but eating it all in one go in the evening is definitely not working for me (probably a daft idea anyway!)

Also I weighed myself this morning after my first day on 810 and I've put on 1.2lbs! I'm sure this is probably just stored *ahem* waste (sorry TMI!) but can anyone confirm this? I don't want to go for my WI on friday and find that I've put on 7lbs! :sigh:

you won't .... it will be your body adjusting and retaining fluid etc.... are you drinking enough water?

Sori can't help on the other stuff as I didn't work through the plans last time

I generally drink about 4 litres per day when at work but on the weekends it's probably only 3. I know it's more than the minimum required but still I think I need to try to ensure that I drink a consistent amount.

Back