Struggling to keep 100%

I think to be able to stay focused you need to do some 'talking' with yourself. Get yourself a nice pad and write why you want the weightloss.

Then try to keep yourself busy. We have all fell off the wagon hun. You're right it is hard to get back into focus, but once you are back on the path, you'll soon be feeling better.

As it's a shopping day, why not pop out and treat yourself to some nice bubble bath, hair and face masks, things that can pass time by when you're in the mood for food.

Hugs x x x

emma very good advice xxxx

27meadow. Just look at what you have achieved already. A 21LB loss.
Thats fantastic. Don't let all that good work go to waste when you are so near your target. You CAN do this, you know you can.
Good luck hun xxxx

Oh I absolutely feel your pain, I am struggling to get re started, keep cheating all the time. All I can say is 'if at first you dont succeed, try, try and try again'. It can be done and if you want it enough it WILL be done. Just keep trying and you will get there xx

yeah i'm off the wagon at the moment but i'm on holiday, and yes you can do holidays and still be on the wagon, all i know is that i have a target and come what may i will reach that target, no matter what and at my specified target time.

seriopusly you have to be really focused, and yeah that may mean writing down what you want, buying a dress that youwant to fit into , or thinking of someone you want to impress look like etc etc, for me presonally these are all motivators to get back on the wagon and hit target.

you can do it!!!! you know you can!!!!
be strong, and focused. xxx

Hey..
Just wanted to say jump back on.. Tomorrow is a fresh day.. 21 pounds is a great loss your doing fab..
Remember why you started at the beginning and think I started cd as I want to be slim.. have a picture in your head of you looking good in an outfit that you have in mind a favourite dress or some jeans that you are going to look good in and if you really want to be in that outfit keep thinking about it and you can do it.
CD is a hard diet but gets such great results if you stick with it.
Chin up hon you can do it .. You can do it, if you really want it..
x

All the above are great advice. I was struggling last Thursday (day 4 for me) and I took myself off to town and had a good look around some clothes shops. I found loads of clothes I liked in the size I want to be and could just picture me in them, this gave me the push I needed to stay with ss (even gonna go back and buy a piece as incentive)
What I'm trying to say is find something you enjoy (clothes for me)and focus on getting it when you get to goal, and only then, and maybe it will work for you too.
This is a very hard diet to do and you have done really well so far so just jump back on that horse and off you go again. Good luck

Back