struggling to maintain

rugbykirsty87

Never Give Up
HI ALL.

now ive finally hit target, im struggling to maintain the weight ive lost. I went over 5 months losing nothing and maintaining, till i finally got down to target. I know how im going to lose the 5lbs that seems to have crept on me. But, im a bit miffed as to why im all of a sudden feeling hungry and just want to eat all the time. Ive been on my journey 20 months when i hit target and i had 'planned' to know how to maintain, as i didnt eat anything i couldnt do when I was losing that I cant do now ive hit target..

Please help! x

Oh hun, unfortunatelly I don't much advice for you. I'm also maintaining and I try to be carefull everyday. To be healthy forever we will have to take care of us forever as well.

The more fruits and veggies I eat the easier it is for me to maintain because they're low calorie and so I can eat lots of those. Try to keep your food intake low in fat and full of raw fruits and steamed veggies;) For cereals I chose whole wheat products, such as weetabix because it hasn't refined sufars and is low fat/high fiber.

As the time goes on it becomes like a natural behaviour because your body will adjust to it and so will your mind ;)

Congrats for your journey :)

Back