struggling to maintain

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by rugbykirsty87, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    HI ALL.

now ive finally hit target, im struggling to maintain the weight ive lost. I went over 5 months losing nothing and maintaining, till i finally got down to target. I know how im going to lose the 5lbs that seems to have crept on me. But, im a bit miffed as to why im all of a sudden feeling hungry and just want to eat all the time. Ive been on my journey 20 months when i hit target and i had 'planned' to know how to maintain, as i didnt eat anything i couldnt do when I was losing that I cant do now ive hit target..

Please help! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Snap..... Maintained .... Still want to lose a bit more.... But god I'm so hungry all the time.... Argh ! X

4. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    Oh hun, unfortunatelly I don't much advice for you. I'm also maintaining and I try to be carefull everyday. To be healthy forever we will have to take care of us forever as well.

The more fruits and veggies I eat the easier it is for me to maintain because they're low calorie and so I can eat lots of those. Try to keep your food intake low in fat and full of raw fruits and steamed veggies;) For cereals I chose whole wheat products, such as weetabix because it hasn't refined sufars and is low fat/high fiber.

As the time goes on it becomes like a natural behaviour because your body will adjust to it and so will your mind ;)

Congrats for your journey :)

5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

I agree stick to natural foods ... X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.