Struggling to make cookies/biscuits of shake

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lesleyfx, 3 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

I'm following the recipe on here for choc biscuit but all i get is a rubbery stodgy mess :( Why??? How do you do it??
    I'm really struggling at the moment so thought a variation would help, but it ain't working????? Help anyone? Pretty please? :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya Lesley,

am a bit of a muffin queen myself so can help you out on that...

this is for a muffin: put about 3 desertspoons of boiling water into a mug or ramikin dish - then add the pack to it a bit at a time - till you get a thick paste - like a cake mixturebut very thick - then put in microwave for a minute, if not ready put in for another 10 seconds at a time!

to do the biscuits i would just paste the mixture onto some parchmant paper or if you have a teflon sheet - and cook in microwave - hope that helps :D

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.