Struggling to update ticker

Nelly D

Help please. This is my first week updating my ticker. I have clicked on ticker to go through to the ticker factory website where I have successfully managed to update my ticker to show my first weeks weight loss. Question is - how do I get the new ticker to appear on Minis. I was hoping it would automatically update but when it didn't after a refresh I thought I'd try copying and pasting the bb code again. Can't do that either, Can someone help please?

Thanks craftermary. Does it update automatically or do I have to copy the bb code every time I put in a new weight?

It updates automatically but it takes ages to actually update. If you want it to show straight away then copying and pasting the new code is best, but if you don't mind it taking a few hours(sometimes a day) then it will update eventually.

Thanks Bluebell. I did it yesterday morning and its not updated yet. I'll look again tomorrow and if nothings happened I've done something massively wrong :D. Trying to navigate my way round the site - its been a long time since I was on here last and my brain doesn't function as well as it used to - I was just in the process of trying to find out how you get the Week listing (like you have Week 1 to 6 underneath your ticker. Any pointers, no immediate rush, would be gratefully received.

Thanks Bluebell. I did it yesterday morning and its not updated yet. I'll look again tomorrow and if nothings happened I've done something massively wrong :D. Trying to navigate my way round the site - its been a long time since I was on here last and my brain doesn't function as well as it used to - I was just in the process of trying to find out how you get the Week listing (like you have Week 1 to 6 underneath your ticker. Any pointers, no immediate rush, would be gratefully received.
Oh I just wrote that in myself in my signature under the ticker :)

Thanks. And there was me looking for some 'tool' that did it for you. Overtaken by technology and forgetting plain and simple commonsense :D

Thanks. And there was me looking for some 'tool' that did it for you. Overtaken by technology and forgetting plain and simple commonsense :D
LOL don't worry it happens to us all:p

I gave up on mine, it never seemed to update when I saved it

Back