Struggling today

polishrose

Gold Member
Was doing really well-lost 16 lbs in my first week...since then my weight has stayed the same on Friday and Saturday and I've gone up by 1/4 of a lb today :( I really feel like eating now.I mean what's the point in sticking to it if the weight's not coming off?

Hi ya

Well done on your fab fab start

Stop weighing yourselve daily ~ its very bad as it puts you off if the scales dont move for a few days. Weigh yourself weekly

Drink more water, then drink some more water, then no really drink some more water !!!

Love Love

Shaza

I can understand your frustrations. You feel like you've taken 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I have come across an ebook that advizes on dietry issues and helps developes dietry stratagies, which may be of some use.

Good Luck

3bears

You lost 16lbs in your first week!! Which is amazing!! People rarely lose that much in their first week. Its probably your body balancing out! Keep drinking lots of water as it may be water retention. I am sure you will start losing again soon :) Good Luck and stick to it :)

I can understand your frustrations. You feel like you've taken 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I have come across an ebook that advizes on dietry issues and helps developes dietry stratagies, which may be of some use.

Good Luck

3bears

Hi JJ - thanks for the information about the ebooks, but the link has been removed from your signature - as your membership grows, you will be allowed to post links, etc. I'm sure you understand we like to protect our members from Spammers :)

Back