Struggling today

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm finding the diet a bit hard today. Not the amounts or anything, but I guess it's just got a bit boring, and it's only week 3! Most of the time it's fine but today I just feel like eating. Not loads, at all. Just eating something that involves actually eating, and chewing and digesting! As much as I crave junk food I actually am wanting healthier food more.. fruit!! I know that I can get through this, I'm just finding it quite hard! What do you guys do when you feel like this?

Last edited:
I feel exactly the same today - I am going to do some ironing to distract myself. With a disco in the background x

its cos its the weekend im always the same, its so much easier when im at work x

A bath with bio oil never fails for me personally.

I normally work the weekends but haven't felt that great and hate my job so called in sick. Starting to think even though I felt rubbish I should have just gone in! At least then I'd have been distracted.

For me it is the old favourite of distraction until the feelings go away - ironing, read a book, watch a film or my current favourite distraction which is going through my wardrobe and listing bits on ebay. I don't go anywhere near the kitchen, or near other people!!!

Actually, I take it back, it would have been worse! Working around pizza, sausage rolls, pasties, southern fried chicken, fries, doughnuts, fudge and cookies would NOT have been good for me today!!

Actually, I take it back, it would have been worse! Working around pizza, sausage rolls, pasties, southern fried chicken, fries, doughnuts, fudge and cookies would NOT have been good for me today!!

blimey gal, you must have a good will power if that's what you do, I struggle just serving my lil ones their meals, I have to leave them eating to go do something else to distract me and esp as they never finish their food, I always used to do it for them, now it goes straight to the bin! I take my hat off to you. I'm feeling abit like that myself today, am not even hungry but just fancy eating something, am off to tidy up the garden....

Ohh it's hard I tell you! Especially as you can have it for lunch if you want. And at the end of the day there's always loads left over which we can take home. So far every time I've said no and left it, just hoping my willpower stays that strong! Not sure if it would today!!

Haven't done too badly at distracting myself so far. Messed around on the piano for a bit but then hit a creative block which just frustrated me so did a bit of a dance workout dvd. Seems to have helped me a bit! At least I can have a shake or something now which might help even more.

The weekends are so long arnt they, i love them in one way loads of time with little boy, but on the other work keeps the mind off food, how you cope working with food i will never know, if you can cope with that, you can cope with anything, enjoy your well earned shake.

I've been exactly the same this weekend Caroline. Food hasnt really bothered my before but its been so so hard. I just keep trying the ignore it and plod on xx

Back