Struggling tonight

Welsh_jay

Just got in from work and having a 'moment'. Getting the kids tea ready and I'm feeling hungry, stomach rumbling an' all. So I've poured myself a pint of water and come on here as a bit of a distraction.

How's people doing?

I am the same around dinner time, pour myself a pint of water and disappear into another room! Once Ive had my water and the dishes are all cleared up I feel much better.
The biggest Loser is on tonight and thats great insperation!

Yeah I'll be popping that on the box, after the wife has watched Holby City. Just glugged my water and feeling a bit better now, hot cuppa in a minute and I think it'll pass.

How's things going with you?

I am struggling tonight too, I am really hungry. Not just wanting a drink - REALLY hungry. I am going to have a nice hot bath and then make my vanilla shake, might try it hot for the first time. Saving my raspberry crunch bar until Holby City is on :)

Hey Mia, no chance of a relax until the kids are in bed. I'm having a cuppa now and had the second half of my bar to stop me picking at the kids food. I normally keep half a bar for a snack with my cuppa at half nine but I guess I'll have my soup a bit later on instead tonight so it should all work out.

The main thing is not to cave to this irrational wanting.......I'm in control, not the food.

me and my partner are struggling too, my partner more than me. Got to stay strong for both of us. Sending good thoughts to you all and hope we all manage it :)

The main thing is not to cave to this irrational wanting.......I'm in control, not the food.

Keep thinking that way and you won't go far wrong :D

You can do this everyone.
Just never give in to your cravings or your rumbly tum....remember that is what got us here in the first place!

Onwards and downwards x x x

Its only natural that we all feel a bit poop about things and want to raid the cupboard....But, we must all remember the reasons why we're doing this in the first instance. Short term pain for long term gain :D :D :D x

Well done - me too :)

Back