Struggling tonight

nicenders

I'm finding it hard to stay motivated tonight, I really want to eat the yummy contents of my fridge!!! So I've decided tomorrow I'm gonna weigh in a day early to give me an incentive to stick with it!

I was the same last night - I cooked a sausage casserole for my husband and son for dinner.....OMG did I soooo want to eat a sausage when they were in the frying pan........but I managed to resist had a pint of water and headed to bed early.....my weigh in is today so it will be worth it, being strong. That's a really good idea about weighing in early, post your results and I will do likewise good luck xx

Thanks!!
Well weighed in this morning and have lost nine pounds!!!! I'm still in shock! It's a better loss than my first week so really pleased!! That's a total of 15 pounds in two weeks!!
Never thought I'd say it but I love this diet!!!!
Good luck with your weigh in xx

that's just brilliant - well done :)

Well done with your 9lb loss, I weighed in yesterday and have lost 8lbs....so happy, seriously motivated for next week!!!

It's always nice to read about others' weight losses, helps to stay motivated when struggling, which I'm doing at the mo'.

I must admit I'm on day 5 and I thought it would get much easier this! I am struggling! This for me has been the hardest day so far!

I found weekends tougher Courtney, but weigh in is just around the corner so hang in there and try and find something to keep you busy x x x

Back