Struggling with 810 portions

sbridge7

Silver Member
Hey everyone,
I am on my 810 week and had quorn tonight. The portion was too big, I could not even eat half! I'm really full and bloated. Does it matter if we can't eat all the protein as I'm struggling. It's also making me really bloated

Hi there, I know what you mean about the quorn portion. when I was on 810, I used to have half of the cottage cheese portion with green leaves for lunch, and then half the quorn portion for dinner in the evening with my family. It was still a good sized portion with the veggies and filled me up nicely... just an idea if it is possible for you to do it.

Thank you :) I think I will be sticking to white fish, cottage cheese and tuna from now on. I split the cottage cheese into little meals, which really helped. Today is my third day and I could not handle the quorn portion, I would never normally eat such a huge portion. Thanks again, will try splitting my tuna now.

just a little question about the quorn.... as i have the frozen chicken style quorn, is it a frozen weight, or a cooked weight???
x

i'm exactly the same hun although if im honest, i did manage the quorn portion the other day...but it took me AGES to eat it all!
I mix what i have now....so tuna and cottage cheese, white fish and cottage cheese etc and its not so bad!

It horrifies me that the tuna portion on 810 is TWO tins of tuna!!! Who in their right mind has 2 tins in one sitting?!?!?!

Hate this bloody diet at the moment! i am so NOT a fan of 810! :(

xx

Back