Struggling with bowel habits !!

babygee

3rd week on the diet everything going well, but I'm really struggling going to the toilet...I'm now on day 4!!! Eating shredded wheat for my breakfast for the fibre and I'm eating lots of fruit and veg ... Any suggestions? Xx

Yes - fat free activia.
Scrummy and makes you go. (Well, works for me anyway - can def tell when I forget to eat one!)

oranges. they're amazing and work wonders!

Lol eggy farts!! That's funny (well not if ur in company) ... Thanks for ur suggestions, I'll give them a whirl.

Re shredded wheat yea it's my HEB 1 1/2 a day with milk as my HEA. I do enjoy my cereals in a morning !

Re the fat free activia is it syned ? X

oo! also, if you can't have activia and are reading this post, go for a suppliment capsule called Tumbiotix by Quest. they are 'MAZING. order online direct from the company as there's nowhere cheaper. they're a pro and prebiotic.

Also pears are very good for making things a lot easier.

I have a prolapse that makes things difficult for me at times and i have been seeing a physio to help with my pelvic floor- she asked all sorts of questiuons and one was about bowel habbits- its was then that she said pears amongst other items ( i have forgot them). I try to have one every day and it sure makes things easier- try them

A glass of warm water is usually good.

Am I having a deja vu moment here ....or is this another 'poo' post?
:D

Back