Extra Easy struggling with breakfast!

xx217xx

so im back on slimming world for what seems the 100th time in a year! this time its different as im doing a sponcered 'get fit and healthy' in honour of my best friend who died of cancer aged 16 (for cancer research):eek: ive lost 5st in 3 years (i reached my goal!!) and have now put back on nearly 2st in the last year :( :( :( what i need help with is breakfast, i wake 7am... get the kids to school at 8.45 and work starts at 9am. thing is, i dont start to feel hungry till 10am by which point im working and dont get a break till 1pm. so i am skipping breakfast. by lunch time i will eat anything in sight because im so hungry!! :eek: ive thought about having a slimfast shake for breakfast as i can put it in a bottle and sip whilst im working. but i dont know how it would affect the sw plan for the rest of the day... do i syn it? how many syns?? are they classed as milk!? could hex it? if that is totaly wrong is there a slimming world milkshake i could try?? any recipes? or any ideas of other ways around my breakfat issue. thanks, sorry about the block paragraph i cant seem to use the enter button on this site! xxx

I have an apple and a yoghurt for brekky, sometimes a hi fi or special K heb as well if I don't need it later, easy to grab and go!

hard boiled egg on toast (or in sandwich for a grab and go) could add some bacon and chopped tomaato
a pot of yog, banana and cereal bar
fruit salad (bananas, kiwi, pineapple, grapes, blueberries )

do you have time to prep the night before? often I just take a hard boiled egg, cereal bar, fruit and a drink with me if im not hungry first thing =]

the main problem is i cant eat at work, im surrounded by customers. and eating before 9makes me feel sick! ive tried looking into milkshakes but looks life you have to syn them quite a bit :( on my days off i can think of tons of lovely breakfasts! just stuck when im at work :/ xx

Could you not sneak a cereal bar or anything?
You could make a smoothie and use milk as hexa. I make smoothies with frozen fruit so they are cold and taste fresh.

You could try a hifi bar/ Alpen light/ banana on the go. That's what I do.

I hate sitting and having breakfast in the morning as I feel like I'm wasting time. I have a wee bite of my banana here and there while I'm getting ready. Or, sometimes I have an Alpen light in the car on my way to work.

Could you not sneak a cereal bar or anything?
You could make a smoothie and use milk as hexa. I make smoothies with frozen fruit so they are cold and taste fresh.

Smoothies are great, but remember you'll need to syn the fruit once it's blended :) x

Oh you do? :-( I didn't know. I am new to sw. That's a shame as smoothies are so yummy.

You could make lasse (drinking yoghurt) from a muller light and milk from your hexa. Light soya or almond milk would give you more volume. That would be syn free.

Why don't u just have fruit on ur way to the school or work try eating a yogurt I never used to eat breakfast first thing but could easily eat fruit

Back