struggling with extra easy

ps im not doing too much exercise at the moment, would like to do more and hope to when I get some energy. Ive got quite an active job which doesnt leave much for exercise.

Went for a 50 minute walk the other day and ached all over after :)

do you do much exercise? x

Hi Karen - How are you getting on?? xx

Hi Blondee

Thank you for asking,

Just plodding on with it trying to walk 20 mins at a time now but dont get to every day maybe everyother.

As for the plan sticking to it most of the time but stayed the same this week which I expected for this week atleast it wasnt a gain :)

How are you getting on? x

Hi Blondee

Thank you for asking,

Just plodding on with it trying to walk 20 mins at a time now but dont get to every day maybe everyother.

As for the plan sticking to it most of the time but stayed the same this week which I expected for this week atleast it wasnt a gain :)

How are you getting on? x

Hi Karen :)

I'm doing very well thanks.. Still trying to stick to sw as much as possible. Even my weekends are getting better!! This is naughty but... I dont really count my syns at the weekend!! I always eat my healthy a's and b's and then pretty much eat what I like as long as its not take aways or mcdonalds etc. I am pretty wise and watch what I eat but if I have a slice of white bread, a slither of butter or god forbid a breaded chicken goujon then I dont worry too much ;)

Well done on your weight losses... You're doing really well!! I havent lost 2 lb in a week in a very long time...!! The walking sounds good too hun... Sometimes you cant always get out to do the things you want to but at least if you can be 'active' for at least ten minutes a day then its exercise!!! :)

I'm off to the gym this afternoon :( Dreading it - my uncle who I go with is a slave driver haha!! I've started a new running program too - called C25K... Its a nine week running program that by the end of it gets you running 30min none stop!! I cant run very well... I get out of puff very easily but I hear off this site that many 'bigger' women in their 20stone plus have done it and are now running half marathons!! Amazing ay? If you have an iPhone check out the app - its only 20 mins three times a week?? :) xxx

Hiya :)

The running thing sounds really good but Im more into fast (ish) walking :D

Ive tried running before but like you say get very out of puff easily and go bright red which really isnt a good look lol.

Hope the gym goes well this afternoon, Im sitting here on laptop thinking I really must get up and do some exercise. Did 4 hr cleaning job this morning so ache a bit but got to keep going if this weights gonna shift its butt :D x

EE is really good once you get into the swing of it, i have lost just over 4 stone and feel really fit and well on it too.

You absolutly can mis your veg in with your meal, I add frozen cabbage to just about everything to boost the superfree.

i think you ought to try and go to a group though, even if it's just for a few weeks. I know it's expensive and difficult to fit in sometimes, but people do seem to do a lot better when they go. I intended to go along, get my book and run, but my consultant is invaluable and I wouldn't miss it now.

Hi I'm just into my 3rd week of ee, which is so ee the more I think about it. For example, today I have super free homemade veg soup, with lots of lean ham in, then a apple, is this ok for ee? Or do I have to have something from the green page, something from the red page, and a 1/3 super free to make it ee?

Back