Struggling with food. Any bingers?

Nicki xWx

I've started binge eating at weekends again. and it's dangerous binging, to the point I've eaten so much my body can't handle the amount and I vomit. I cannot control it, I feel disgusting afterwards, but during, I'm in heaven. I know I can post this here because nobody will judge me, it's the only place I can say it.

I've never binged so much I've vomited but I binge regularly on fast food, like a large quarter with cheese meal plus a deli sandwich. I hate myself after it, too. I feel awful even saying that, I've never admitted it to anyone, ever.

The only time I binge is when I'm on a diet and loose control. If I'm not dieting I don't binge.
What you binging on? And why weekends? What's the trigger?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I binge cos I'm hungry, or feel like crap. End of really.

I binge on junk food; McDonald's, KFC, pizza, sandwiches... You name it.

Youre not alone op, not at all. I even hide the wrappers as evidence.

Exactly the Same as broccoli, it's fast food I binge on. Weekends= relaxation. Friday nights are the worst. End of the working week. And also, bad day = binge on takeaway. I don't binge on anything else. I just go mad when we order takeaway. I'm addicted to it. It started with my second pregnancy. I used to just eat a large kebab. Then it went from a kebab to kebab and chips, that no longer satisfied me so I order a kebab, chips and a burger. And now I'm just eating it out of habit. It's disgusting saying it out loud but so glad I'm not alone. How do I combat this?

When my fiancée goes out to work on a night I order a takeaway, on my way from work I'll have a KFC or a McDonald's... 2 cheeseburgers and a large fries, this morning I has 2 bacon rolls for breakfast from there lol and for lunch a cheeseburger and small fries. It's no wonder I'm so overweight...!

Yes I'm the same. Sometimes I just pray for the husband to go out so I can order a huge takeaway and just binge on my own

I used to be a binge eater, I used to either graze all day or binge :( I have not done either for 6 weeks. I've been listening to Slimpod daily now for about 3 1/2 months, so it didn't change me instantly its taken several weeks but the difference for me has been amazing :)

Ooo jackie,
I've recently started listening to slimpod haven't been doing it regularly. I must start, something really needs to change!
Glad you've had some success with it xx

Ooo jackie,
I've recently started listening to slimpod haven't been doing it regularly. I must start, something really needs to change!
Glad you've had some success with it xx

I love mine. My whole attitude to food has changed :) stick with it, you must listen daily and write down your positives and set your goals. YOu know where I am if you need any help. I am sticking with this no matter how long it takes. Its taken me 20 years of being a yoyo and its actually quite liberating not to be on a diet :D

Hi. I use a similar thing to slimpod. It's an app on my ipod. Weight loss hypnosis. Alot cheaper (think you can get free ones, if not they're only a couple of pounds) and they're great. I listen every night as i go off to sleep. It doesn't matter if you fall asleep.

Thanks Jackie, am starting mine again tonight. How are you getting on?

Banban do the other hypnosis style apps work for you? I have never come across them before :)

xx

Thanks Jackie, am starting mine again tonight. How are you getting on?

Banban do the other hypnosis style apps work for you? I have never come across them before :)

xx

I was just saying to day its like its all clicked into place

1) take the writing of positives seriously they are a big part of it

2) set good achievable goals

3) have faith, they work :)

I love mine and wish i'd just gone with the flow and not fought it, analysed it, poo poo'd it, you name it, they work and I love them :)

Back