Struggling With Food Diaries

Chris Judson

Hi All,

So i have been doing slimmingworld for over three years now and have definetly put more weight back on since starting a new relationship just over a year and a half ago...however previous to this all my food diaries were done for me and i never had to do them....however to get myself back to target i need to do food diaries and stop slacking and allowing myself to eat rubbish and stop being lazy.

I cannot find anywhere online where somebody actually notates a slimming world food diary or who can explain almost like a "dummies guide" to sw food diaries!

can anyone help?

[I cannot find anywhere online where somebody actually notates a slimming world food diary or who can explain almost like a "dummies guide" to sw food diaries!/QUOTE]

Welcome Chris,

If you are following the SW plan you write down what you are eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner on your food diary here to keep you on track...

As you have been doing SW for over three years it won't take you long to get back into it again.

If you look at the other food diaries in this forum you can see how other members are getting on.

I hope that helps:D

Here is an example of a day filled in, and you can check my Food Diary Thread page to see what day it was (the first entry). Hope this helps!
https://www.minimins.com/threads/ninas-food-diary.357744/
examplefd.jpg

Back