struggling with last 7 pounds

skinnysarahc

Hi guys,Im struggling to shift the last 7 pounds. Ive plateaued for the last 5 or 6 days.Im drinking my 4 litres of water and everything but my body is stubbornly clinging to the last bit.getting married in 2 weeks time and really really wanted to get to goal before next week's refeed. I need a pep talk I think and a little kick up the ass to make sure I stick to the last few days :) Also any.tips re how to try and kickstart things? its my totm so maybe thats the reason?

Hi Sarah, Your body could be under a bit of stress too with your upcoming wedding, are you sleeping?. Be kind to yourself and hang on in there Im sure you will get to goal and look stunning can we have pics please?? :)

Hi Sarah!
You can do it! Only a few more days to go until refeed. Its definitely just ToTM making you heavier than you should be during to water retention. Don't be to hard on yourself. You are sure to be at goal by then or at the very least within a pound or two of it. You will look fantastic and radiant and I can't wait to see the photos xxx

aw girls thanks a million,feel better after ye talking sense to me.and yes i will definitely show the photos of the wedding day!hope ur own plans going well doireann xx

Go for it Sarah, just think of how amazing you will feel on your wedding day, it really will be the happiest day of your life! Also well done for all the fantastic weight you've lost already, I can't wait til I have only 7lbs to go :)

Glad you're feeling better Sarah. Im really excited now. Not much has happened since I saw you but some plans are falling into place nicely. Still no dress! Don't know how much longer I can stick this LT business. Think will have half time break soon. Hope all your last minute bits and bits are going well xxx

Glad you're feeling better Sarah. Im really excited now. Not much has happened since I saw you but some plans are falling into place nicely. Still no dress! Don't know how much longer I can stick this LT business. Think will have half time break soon. Hope all your last minute bits and bits are going well xxx

Well youve got loads of time to get down to your goal so if you need to take a break you should definitely do it. I had a couple of planned breaks for myself and I found it really helped me to stick to this for longer ultimately, so go for it. As for the dress - you'll just know when you find it :)) Its all so exciting! x

Back