Struggling with the shakes!

Oh, and try to look around at what people do to make them more enjoyable, personally I always use more water, try a few things out and it might make all the difference. x

I just had the chocolate shake today made with hot water instead of cold and that tastes better than strawberry!!!

A bit of coffee mixed in with the vanilla with a ton of ice and a bit of water blended up is my FAVE. its think and creamy and i like to pretend its like a starbucks. hha

First day today for me. I found the shakes a little salty? i know that sounds weird...dont know if its just me adjusting!!! Very strange...only have shakes and bars though so will plow on!!!

I find that they all taste a little salty. Esp the porridge. Thought it was just me! I have got used to it now tho and don't really notice. The only time I add anything to the sachets now is a couple of sweeteners if I make mousse or frappes.

I don't know how much you've looked around here Dream, but be aware that the first few days will get worse before it gets better, you may be crawling the walls with hunger by day three but then all of a sudden you're just not hungry anymore. And you may feel weak and tired at first, this can last for a couple of days to a couple of weeks. But hang in there, it does all wear off and the results are so worth it :)

Back