• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

struggling with the water intake.

S: 17st6lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 4st12lb(27.87%)
Uts my first day today and I am struggling with water. It doesn't help that I have wakened up with a sore throat and I struggled to swallow my porridge.

So farI have managed almost 2l but I feel water-logged and i'm sure I slush about when I walk. I am also bloody freezing :(:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
The bloody freezing part is perfectly normal! Do you drink black tea or coffee? In a bind, these can help towards your water intake. And I remember feeling really sloshy when I first started, your body does get used to it though xx

Lazyhound

S: 16st2lb C: 10st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 5st6lb(33.63%)
Yes, it does feel as if you are slooshing about for the first few days :eek: It will pass quite quickly though :)

I found drinking the water very hard at first until I started drinking the sparkling water. For me it made it so much easier.

Annie x

**sparkles**

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 6st10lb(41.96%)
It does get easier I promise. I could sometimes go almost a whole day without drinking anything, bad I know but I was just never thirsty. The first few days for me were really hard, but now I find that most days I can drink 2 1/2 litres without even thinking of it. The dry mouth makes sure of that! I can never drink more than 3 litres-but to get through even the required amount a day is a miracle for me. You'll be finding it second nature before you know it!

S: 17st6lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 4st12lb(27.87%)
thanks ladies... currently on about 2.5 litres, I have a sports bottle that holds 1 litre, and I have finished two plus about a half of the third.

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)
S: 16st11lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st2.5lb(7.02%)
spooky, have you had your bubs yet?? I'm on FB and noticed last week you were getting a bit fed up!

xx