struggling with the water intake.

Purplepixie

Uts my first day today and I am struggling with water. It doesn't help that I have wakened up with a sore throat and I struggled to swallow my porridge.

So farI have managed almost 2l but I feel water-logged and i'm sure I slush about when I walk. I am also bloody freezing :(:(

The bloody freezing part is perfectly normal! Do you drink black tea or coffee? In a bind, these can help towards your water intake. And I remember feeling really sloshy when I first started, your body does get used to it though xx

Yes, it does feel as if you are slooshing about for the first few days :eek: It will pass quite quickly though :)

I found drinking the water very hard at first until I started drinking the sparkling water. For me it made it so much easier.

Annie x

It does get easier I promise. I could sometimes go almost a whole day without drinking anything, bad I know but I was just never thirsty. The first few days for me were really hard, but now I find that most days I can drink 2 1/2 litres without even thinking of it. The dry mouth makes sure of that! I can never drink more than 3 litres-but to get through even the required amount a day is a miracle for me. You'll be finding it second nature before you know it!

thanks ladies... currently on about 2.5 litres, I have a sports bottle that holds 1 litre, and I have finished two plus about a half of the third.

Back