Struggling woman

flower

I have lost 3 stone in 13 weeks but have started to lose my motivation and am cheating on bad foods can anyone give me some tips to get me back on track I want to lose another 2 stone.:cry::eek::banghead::help2::sign0144:

hi flower,
pls dont lose motivation darlyn you've done so well, remember
why u decided to do this diet....remember ur goals, how good u want look, dont lose hope yet keep going, u will definately reach your goal soon, so start gulping that water, start afresh tomorrow am sure u will be fine.;)

oh, i feel the same as you, i totally understand. As i encourage you, i am encouraging myself too. Start again on a new day, remind yourself why you need to lose weight and why it is important to you. hope this helps a bit xx

Go back to your goals and look at them again, look at what you've achieved and where you want to be. Remember that doing the diet takes a huge amount of effort and that you are worth putting in that effort for. It's also your choice whether you put the work in or not, you can control the food or it can control you, but if you let it control you then you let it control your weight as well because you can't have it both ways.

Good luck, be kind to yourself and focus. When you have a plan and know where you're going then you are less likely to get lost on the way.

Thank you all for your replies I am going to try and kick start myself back into the programe and knowing that there are others out there who are prepared to take time and give their support is a lovely insentive for me to try and get going again thanks again

don't crumble now
try doing what i did yesterday. i wore an old (big) pair of shorts that were much too small for me in january and kept reminding myself how they felt before when i last tried to squeeze into them (buttons popping when i laughed) got up this morning on a high and it really helped
good luck for the weekend

Well done on your fantastic weight loss already!!!

It is so easy to lose motivation when you lose weight and begin to feel good about yourself.

As the others have said focus back on your goals and start afresh with a new ticker and move forward from here.

Make a commitment to yourself not to pick as it is the start of the downfall.

The sooner you get back into it the sooner you will be at goal!

Cut down on carbs and ease your way back into with a little protein and veggies along with your packs...to avoid the withdrawals. Going cold turkey does not usually work.

Best of luck.

Love Mini xxx

Hi flower, I'd say the most important thing you could do straight away is stop beating yourself up about any little lapses. It happens to the best of us, after all this diet is a huge thing and totally changes your life, way of thinking and way of dealing with issues in our life. We've given up our support crutch and we really are just learning in my opinion. It's like learning to ride a bike, you just have to stick a plaster on those grazed knees and get right back on again.
Think about the huge achievement you've acomplished. 3 stone in 13 weeks is an amazing weight loss and you should be so proud of that. You'll get that last 2 stone off in no time, so as the others have said just keep thinking why you joined in the first place and that in a relatively short time. You will be able to eat a huge variety of delicious foods, without feeling guilty and while wearing gorgeous clothes! I really do wish you all the best and keep going. You'll look back at this time so positively in the end cos you will have learned from it! x

Back