Struggling...

Kayshakins

Arghh. I started the CD diet this tuesday (18th) and im finding it really hard today. Feel a bit miserable too. I have been 100% so far except i just ate a small crisp, im not sure why i did that i feel like a bit of an idiot now lol but oh well im sure it wont affect me much. Is everyone else doing okay today?:)

Hi dont eat anything else concernate on your first wi day next week.!

Idiot nooooooo!! drink more water,keep busy too.x

you will do this x

surprisingly im really good at the water thing, this diet is making me unsociable all i do is sit in my room, on this website and facebook, with my bottle of water, and then go to sleep :( i know if i go downstairs i will eat! but 1 small crisp shall be my treat for this week! xx thankyou :)

It can be hard but once your first week is done it gets easier chick.!

i went to bed dead early every evening, lol

this website is great thou,!!!

yeahh this website is so so good for getting me through the day, im sure if i was on here earlier i wouldnt have eaten that crisp...haha. yeah its friday night and im going to go to bed instead of going to my mates because i know ill eat mcdonalds! xx i could do with a quarter pounder meal right now :D

Hey there,

This diet is really hard hun,but the results you can achieve are fantastic.When you get weighed in for you 1st weigh in it really will give you the motivation to stick with it and it really does get easier,it will be like 2nd nature to you.

Try to get out a little more,i know you say if you do you will eat but try to look at this diet as a positive thing instead of thinking of all the things that you cant have.Try go out for a walk with a friend or pamper yourself a little...a nice relaxing bubble bath maybe.

You dont say how much you have to lose,do you have much to go??

Stay strong,

Elaine

lol lol nooo think slim, ready for another 'HOT' day like today.!!

how much u wanting to loose?x

sorry guys silly me, i weight 12st 9 and want to get down to 10 something. I will get to 10.5 and see how i feel and look from there...not anything hefty or crazy but im just so impatient! Yeah i guess i need to stop being so negative about it, like its a hold over me because its not, im doing this for me...x

Back