Struggling

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Well since losing my shaker and the will to diet on friday I really am finding it hard to get back in to it, It has been a nightmare at work i took a shake in yesterday and tried to make it but it was so lumpy i landed up throwing it down the sink, i took a tetra pac in today but by the time it was time to have it was warm, have been having probs with water when stuck on the same train for 6 hours the supply of water is very limited, Thankfully 2 days off now so hopefully can get back in to the good habits before i go back to work on thursday.

Me.

Just keep looking at how much you have lost so far. You are really doing well and there are times when things make the diet near impossible. What about a cool bag or something similar to keep the tetra cool or freeze it and take it frozen with you and by the time you want it it will be just perfect. What happened to your shaker? Lakeland Plastics (it's got a new name now) have shakers as I saw them in their Windermere shop last week and they have shops throughout the country
Hope the 2 days at home get you back on track
Irene xx

i used a little battery whisk on my first day as i hadnt been able to get hold of a hand blender, it was awful, full of lumps, made me nearly sick

Arrrhhh meneither! Losing your shaker kinda sucks!! :( I got a little hand held electric blender thing (very portable) that I take to work with me (I think it was less than a tenner from Sainsbugs). When all my colleagues disappear out to lunch I nip into the kitchen and whip up my shake!!! Alternatively, you could have a bar for lunch if that would be too noisy for the office or I've just had a moment of inspiration :crazy: what about one of those little thermos flasks??? I know they are conventionally used to keep stuff hot, but I'm sure they will keep your tetra fridge cold ready for when you want it - or a hot soup for lunch would work too!! You can pick them up from the supermarket for a couple of pounds. Stick with it tho over the next couple of days - you know it's worth it when you see the scales xxx

Hi there,

Woolworths are doing electric hand blenders for £5 at the moment.

Take care
XXX

I have a blender for use at home so no probs there, its when i go to work itd the problem i will work round it somehow its only for another couple of weeks untill i stop cd,

Me.

Back