Struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 6 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Tonight I am really struggling. I really want to eat real food. I am fine until I get home and everyone is eating some delish smelling pringles!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know what you mean, tonight I have cooked a roast lamb dinner for my two, roast potatoes the works. Now they are eating fig rolls and malt loaf :drool:

I'm so jealous.

BUT, I know how I would feel in the morning if I was to eat tonight, I know I'll regret it. I know if I don't eat, the next time I step on those scales I'll be dancing inside because I made it through another week and lost weight :)

You can do it, stay strong, go somewhere else while they are eating, keep busy :)

4. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    HI BL... don't give in.... your mind is just tricking you.... If you give in you will feel ten times worse than you're feeling now....

I cooked the Friday night treat tonight... Pizza etc for the rest of the family... and had to leave the house whilst they ate as I suddenly got all panicky about how I was really gonna do this long term!
    (funnily the only other time I felt like this was last friday)
    Just remember it's only for a short time in your life, you can and will do it!!!!!

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am having BIG problems tonight as well

6. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

I dont really know why, I know I am not hungry but just the thouhgt of being able to eat real food would be great!!!

I am determined to do this and at least get to AAM week and then I am going to decided whther to move to the 790 plan!! Then atleast I can eat real food even though it isnt the delcious stodge that I want tongiht!!!

I am not going to give in and I WILL lose weight this week!!!!

7. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    Hey Bo_Lady,

Most of us on here have been where you are now and they will all tell you if you can just resist then the rewards will be worth it.

I am on holiday at the moment and SS - we were out for the day yesterday and we went to a restaurant so my OH could have dinner. I was sorely tempted as there were dishes that I could have amended to be like an aam/790 dish but in the end decided it really was not worth it right now - I think half of the temptation was that I was feeling a little embarassed about saying to the waiter that I was not eating but when it came to telling him he didn't bat an eyelid!!

Stay strong lady

8. Bagpuss

Bagpuss Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Stay strong! If you're craving pringles, could you knock yourself up some CD crisps tonight?

I just had a huggggge crisp craving and a packet of chicken and mushroom and the micro sorted it out!

Friday night = CD snacky night :D

9. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

I dont know how to make them??

10. Kath

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You need baking paper (not greaseproof) or a teflon sheet, a bowl, a microwave, a soup sachet (not tomato) some water and a spoon. If you've got all them you can make them

11. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Ok I am fine now!!!

I have been thru it in my head and I will succeed!!!!

Thanks everyone
    xx

12. Kath

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yay well done :D and you'll wake up in the morning slimmer for succeeding today :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.