• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Struggling

Kath

Water water everywhere
Tonight I am really struggling. I really want to eat real food. I am fine until I get home and everyone is eating some delish smelling pringles!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what you mean, tonight I have cooked a roast lamb dinner for my two, roast potatoes the works. Now they are eating fig rolls and malt loaf :drool:

I'm so jealous.

BUT, I know how I would feel in the morning if I was to eat tonight, I know I'll regret it. I know if I don't eat, the next time I step on those scales I'll be dancing inside because I made it through another week and lost weight :)

You can do it, stay strong, go somewhere else while they are eating, keep busy :)

HI BL... don't give in.... your mind is just tricking you.... If you give in you will feel ten times worse than you're feeling now....

I cooked the Friday night treat tonight... Pizza etc for the rest of the family... and had to leave the house whilst they ate as I suddenly got all panicky about how I was really gonna do this long term!
(funnily the only other time I felt like this was last friday)
Just remember it's only for a short time in your life, you can and will do it!!!!!

bo_lady

I dont really know why, I know I am not hungry but just the thouhgt of being able to eat real food would be great!!!

I am determined to do this and at least get to AAM week and then I am going to decided whther to move to the 790 plan!! Then atleast I can eat real food even though it isnt the delcious stodge that I want tongiht!!!

I am not going to give in and I WILL lose weight this week!!!!

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Hey Bo_Lady,

Most of us on here have been where you are now and they will all tell you if you can just resist then the rewards will be worth it.

I am on holiday at the moment and SS - we were out for the day yesterday and we went to a restaurant so my OH could have dinner. I was sorely tempted as there were dishes that I could have amended to be like an aam/790 dish but in the end decided it really was not worth it right now - I think half of the temptation was that I was feeling a little embarassed about saying to the waiter that I was not eating but when it came to telling him he didn't bat an eyelid!!

Stay strong lady

Stay strong! If you're craving pringles, could you knock yourself up some CD crisps tonight?

I just had a huggggge crisp craving and a packet of chicken and mushroom and the micro sorted it out!

Friday night = CD snacky night :D