1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lelly11, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Evening everybody hope you have had a nice Friday. I'm just looking for some advice/opinions. I've been off work for three weeks with stress as my one year old has been ill since boxing day, my parents are about to separate, my nan died and I get married in eight weeks! Anyway I've rested a bit and am feeling lots better but I'm struggling to get back on track! I've not been to my normal group since being off work as I go to a class near work. I've still been going but I've not been able to stay for class. This weeks was the first time I've gained. I gained 1.5 taking my total loss to 8lb in 6 weeks.
    I'm going back to my normal group this week and will stay for the meeting as I always do at that group. My class is on Weds tho and I've been totally off plan for the past two days. Not horrendously today but yesterday was bad. I want to get back on plan but I keep failing! Any tips to help me get back on track and get a loss this week???

Thank u x
    Helen x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crys

Crys Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    Reread the books, make a week plan of meals, and a list of the reasons you're doing this. Good luck hon :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.