Struggling

Lelly11

Evening everybody hope you have had a nice Friday. I'm just looking for some advice/opinions. I've been off work for three weeks with stress as my one year old has been ill since boxing day, my parents are about to separate, my nan died and I get married in eight weeks! Anyway I've rested a bit and am feeling lots better but I'm struggling to get back on track! I've not been to my normal group since being off work as I go to a class near work. I've still been going but I've not been able to stay for class. This weeks was the first time I've gained. I gained 1.5 taking my total loss to 8lb in 6 weeks.
I'm going back to my normal group this week and will stay for the meeting as I always do at that group. My class is on Weds tho and I've been totally off plan for the past two days. Not horrendously today but yesterday was bad. I want to get back on plan but I keep failing! Any tips to help me get back on track and get a loss this week???

Thank u x
Helen x

Reread the books, make a week plan of meals, and a list of the reasons you're doing this. Good luck hon :)

Back