Struggling :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debbie125, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

I'm struggling a bit today I made curry for tea and it smelt and looked soooo nice :-( I've talked myself out off wanting to eat it by doing what the beck book says! I've been ss for 5 weeks now maybe I should do an ss+ day tmw after my weigh in! Can't make my mind up! Ive got my last shake off the day now and I'm not hungry it was just a desire food moment which has passed thank god but today's the first time I've felt like food!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You could do - but you might not want to tomorrow. It's funny how our desire for food changes on a day to day basis. It sounds like it was the smell of the curry that really got to you - it might be best not to make another one for a while!

:clap: :clap: for not giving in and staying strong!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.