Struggling!!

Hi all!

Only on day 5 and I am seriously struggling this evening.

I'm wondering if I'm right in thinking that Atkins and lipotrim work on the same principle of ketosis, just Atkins is high cal low carb and LT low cal low carb... Would it be seriously detrimental to the diet if I had a steak??

I don't plan on quitting... Just been clucking for food for hours now, no amount of water or staring at dresses I want to fit into is curbing it!

Help!

Problem with that would be you will be hungry through out the diet. After a week maximum you don't feel hungry any longer, just get the odd cravings. If on Lipo it's defo best to stay 100%

I'd agree with Kingmaker. I'm an old hand at Atkins, in fact I was on induction for two months before I started LT. I'm really struggling too, I'm on day 3. I haven't given in yet but been sorely tempted. I just concentrate on how great I will feel in the morning knowing that I've done another 100%!

To answer your question, as a one off I don't think it will matter about from prolonging the agony. Try to stay strong.

Thanks for your replies... Such a wimp caving in on day5... Just finding it so difficult with feeding my toddler too... Everytime he throws a chicken nugget or something I want to catch it... In my gob!!

Don't worry. You'll get there. Just 2 more days and you'll definitely feel 100% better. You've done 5, what's another 2. Once you weigh in for the first time you'll see its worth it. Its just a few weeks out of your life. You can do it.

Blondiemum I feel the same, watched come dine with me before big mistake realising how my whole life revolves around what I'm eating or going to eat or can't eat arrgghh I would say tho day 5 your almost there, I decided I would NOT cheat the first week what ever happens but gee it's really really testing my determination

Thanks Shazzbot, I know your right about the first weigh in... Weekends will be a struggle though! I managed not to cave in though, I put my 22 month old to bed, fed the 12 weeks old and had a long soak in the bath instead of feeding my face.

Clair- Louise... The first week is awful, I did lt in 2010 for 3 weeks, lost 17lbs, was really focused and found out I was pregnant so had to quit :( hoping it gets easier tomorrow! Is it your first go with lipotrim?

Just seen the site on web properly rather than on my phone and seen the huge banner saying not to post about cheating In this section, I'm so sorry :( won't happen again... Thanks so much for your wise words of support :)

Not to post about cheating lol everyone thinks about it and then comes here to get talked out if it . Yes it's my first time on this diet, I am struggling because I love cooking for my family I hope I will be able to do this once ketosis kicks in

Don't worry clar louise, you'll be able to cook soon for your family. I cook for my boyfriend all the time because he eats so much purchased rubbish if I don't cook. Surprisingly I enjoy making something nice for him and getting complimented on it.

Yesterday I took my children to kfc and had drive home with the aroma wafting around the car.today I have been shopping for everyone else in the house and it was ok, I can accept I won't get to eat any of it. I'm yet to do a Sunday on this diet and cooking a roast for my four children, partner and who ever else comes( usually a couple of there friends and possiblily a niece or nephew thrown), might leave it for this week though.

lol.... i cant even watch come dine with me either.

Im only on Day One, have no inclination to eat but early days. Plus Im not running around today as luckily have day to myself. As the dramas and business of everyday life come, I know it will get harder. So give yourself credit that with two young children and a home to run, you reached Day 5. Thats a great achievement, pat yourself on the back and keep going!!!! xxx

I hate watching the food adverts now :( ... but its only day 2 of the regime for me atm. I know it gets easier but it just takes time ~sighs~ its not good but the results are fab. Just annoyed with myself that after doing the lipotrim regime once that I let it all go back on again :( ...so here I am again and this time it IS different ...life is Good and I will get to goal :) x x

Back